**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B3E72220-E532-4CD1-BEEA-33C96A6F32EE.jpeg
Soon.

TAMPERINGGGG

Balmer is smart for getting on that KD show but lets be real: If that was Magic sitting in the same seat he would’ve been fined 200k before the show aired :lol:

I think his mechanics and timing has been off since the beginning of the season and he didn't have an offseason to practice either cause of the injury. He's dialed it back though and allowed PG to flourish. He has to play better though for them to do damage in the playoffs.

Is he going to play? Last game before all star break and ATL isnt that far from Charlotte. And that is a short flight and where Bron's mindset is already. Actually know some folks on the fence about going to the game for this very reason.

If he doesn't, I'll be extremely disappointed, but it is what it is. They need to pick up Ws though. Hopefully he plays at least part of the game.

Got tickets to watch the Lakers tomorrow in ATL for my friend and I. Finally going to see Lebron play live. :nthat:

First time I saw him was against Toronto, Game 2 where he casually hits 8 16 footer fadeaways. I've never seen a player suck the air out of a stadium like that, I hated it, but it was marvelous.

Ballmer does coke during every game and still hasn’t been fined for it. That man is untouchable :lol:

Being worth $40 billion will do that for you...

He could probably pay any fine the NBA hit him with for tampering with loose change he finds around his house...

I think his mechanics and timing has been off since the beginning of the season and he didn't have an offseason to practice either cause of the injury. He's dialed it back though and allowed PG to flourish. He has to play better though for them to do damage in the playoffs.

He didn't have an offseason?

That ***** was damn near in every one of those Rico Hines pickup games last summer.

I can't believe ppl are still impressed with RW triple doubles in 2019..

I haven't seen him at all this yr but if he's still averaging triple doubles I bet he is still stealing teammates' rebounds :lol:

He'd probably help his team more letting his teammates rebound and running out on the fb tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom