**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Russell Westbrook even in the top 10 possible MVP players this season? Yes, I am aware he is averaging a triple double. But I am seriously asking. Is he even top 10?

Is Russell Westbrook even in the top 10 possible MVP players this season? Yes, I am aware he is averaging a triple double. But I am seriously asking. Is he even top 10?

Giannis
Harden
Kawhi
PG
Jokic
KD
Steph
Embiid
LeBron

That’s 9 that I’d put ahead of him for sure and I think you could also Dame and Kyrie over him as well.

:rofl:

dland24 dland24 the posts come from the 2016 season when people said he deserved the MVP for averaging a triple double.

So I am supposed to have thought back 3 years to understand that the initial comment today was sarcasm? I mean....ok I guess.

Will see myself out.

So I am supposed to have thought back 3 years to understand that the initial comment today was sarcasm? I mean....ok I guess.

Will see myself out.

I was trying to explain to you and now you’re taking your ball and going home :lol:

So even nick was trolling? Lol

Lesson learned

Me? Troll?

Russell%2BWestbrook%2Bsneaking%2B%2Ba%2Bsnack%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bbench.gif

I was trying to explain to you and now you’re taking your ball and going home :lol:

I am. I had no idea that someone's response to RW having a "bad year" being "he is averaging a triple double and should be in the MVP conversation" was indeed sarcastic. Everyone claims they knew right away, so clearly I am the one who is in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom