**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
knicks_draft_grade.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The North/South Cali Civil War :pimp:

Warriors washed tho

The Lake Show is fully BIKE and the training wheels are off

Looking forward to my debut with the Mavericks gang this year. Addison stand up

Now, if only Luka wasn't such a non-shooter, I'd be even happier to be on board and even more excited about their prospects

2018 Rookie Class = special

Jazz, Pacers and Bucks too ready

And Ayton will prove he was the rightful #1 pick :pimp:
He's definitely better than all the other bigs in that draft. In his own tier as far as that is concerned. Ayton---JJJ, Wendell---Bagley, Bamba

Luka would've been a good fit there, and they could've then drafted Robert Williams with their later pick, but I don't think they did anything wrong in the end.

I think Williams needed to end up on a team like Boston, especially to start his career. Get into a structured system and stable org like the Celtics

Going into that PHX situation, with their GM getting canned a week before the season starts.. that wouldn't have done the kid any favors

It is what it is. Williams has all the potential

Offensively I liked what I saw but it’s indefensible for a PF to not get one rebound.

Gonna quote this here, his rebound rate was in question at Michigan State, however he won't be able to play center once again just like he wasn't able to in college

Even if his rebounding is a weakness, I too have really liked what he's shown offensively from summer league to pre season

Said it before, he's got Rasheed in him

He’s gonna be a good player. I don’t justify drafting him that high though because him and WCJ have damn near identical skill sets.

He’s gonna be a good player. I don’t justify drafting him that high though because him and WCJ have damn near identical skill sets.
At this juncture, JJJ is more comfortable with taking 3's and is more of a stretch big than WCJ

WCJ showing a lot of promise himself in SL though

At this juncture, JJJ is more comfortable with taking 3's and is more of a stretch big than WCJ

WCJ showing a lot of promise himself in SL though

True. I feel like WCJ can be a stretch big too if he wants, but Fred doesn’t want to have him and Lauri on the perimeter at all times. No reason why he shouldn’t attempt couple 3s a game though imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom