**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A stoppable force meets a movable object
Combined 30 straight losses
Knicks @ Cavs

Tonight :pimp:

DzItPR6XgAIZ2ob.jpg

This was the same thing I was saying as to why I thought it would be ok if they just sat him. League set a precedent with those other guys that it was ok to just send these dudes away from the team.
I see it as the league placing more value on the star/marketable player than the washed up role players. If this was Jahlil Okafor being held out, no one would bat an eye

Same offer will be there in the offseason. Magic can say whatever he wants during negotiations, LeBron can’t afford to punt too many more years, and everyone dealing with the Lakers knows that.

i think the lakers are lucky they didn't accept that deal
i dont see how you can have confidence in that front office right now

This was the same thing I was saying as to why I thought it would be ok if they just sat him. League set a precedent with those other guys that it was ok to just send these dudes away from the team.
I thought the anti-resting policy and fines were directly tied to nationally televised games... No?

Frankly, if I'm the Pels, I suit him up, start him, and then play him on very limited minutes.

I'd dare the NBA to start reaching into regulating time he spends on the court.

I thought the anti-resting policy and fines were directly tied to nationally televised games... No?

Frankly, if I'm the Pels, I suit him up, start him, and then play him on very limited minutes.

I'd dare the NBA to start reaching into regulating time he spends on the court.
Not sure.

I would do the same. There's no way the league can tell you how many minutes to play someone.

Start him then take him out at the first dead ball.
If I'm the Pelicans I try to keep him healthy while pissing him the **** off at the same time.

clippers traded blake griffin and ended up with

2018 1st (detroit)
2020 1st (philly)
2021 1st (miami)
3 second round picks
Garret Temple
Jamychal Green
Landry Shamet
Zubac (muscala trade)

CP3 trade:
2018 1st
Beverly
Harrell
Lou Williams

thats selling high as f.. if only they could get rid of that ugly box logo on their jerseys

JR and Melo were malcontents. I don't know Parsons deal but I don't think he was trying to play. AD is a superstar who insists on playing and the reason people attend games. Big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom