**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless somewhere in the rulebook it states teams have to play their NBA stars if they're eligible, I don't see how the League are able to enforce anything. Sets the precedent that the NBA can really enforce any rule they want

JR and Melo were malcontents. I don't know Parsons deal but I don't think he was trying to play. AD is a superstar who insists on playing and the reason people attend games. Big difference
So publicly demanding a trade midseason isn't an action of a malcontent?

I’m still trippin cuz I thought it was a wrap after Jarret Jack droped a #jackbomb a few months ago.

5BB97941-3ADD-434D-9C11-BD6A3DA874D0.jpeg

I thought the anti-resting policy and fines were directly tied to nationally televised games... No?

Frankly, if I'm the Pels, I suit him up, start him, and then play him on very limited minutes.

I'd dare the NBA to start reaching into regulating time he spends on the court.
Kill the man’s career averages.

that's true, but the team is just so dysfunctional, it's hard to put the blame solely on him.

Dysfunctional or not. Team hasn’t gotten better 1 bit in 4 years, 3 of which he’s been the man

He plays nothing like him, but it feels very Melo-ish. Amazing scorer, can put it in the bucket, but is he making the team that much better.

I mean, what exactly did Melo do that made him a malcontent?

I don't know bro. Yall can act like you don't understand the politics and the difference between Anthony Davis and Jr smith all you want. The fact that nobody noticed or cared about those guys until it happens to AD says everything. Those guys aren't helping teams and nobody wants them

Lol I just read the title of this thread.

If it's news that you shot a three, that's when you know all you should do when you hit the gym is practice jump shots. :rofl:

I think Boban still leads Simmons in 3pta this season lmao

So....Ingram plays worse with LeBron, yet the majority of his minutes are with Bron. That's just bad time management.

bgo6zi9kztf21.jpg

Because it was injury related to him sitting. Aint like the Spurs were the one's sitting him on purpose

I’m not saying the spurs should have been fined. Im saying he should have been. He was cleared for like two months and refused to play :lol:

Also, I hope the Suns give up on Booker like some people in here are doing. The division is already looking tough with GSW, Kings, and Clippers all in the playoff hunt. Don’t need the Suns to join the mix.

I’m not saying the spurs should have been fined. Im saying he should have been. He was cleared for like two months and refused to play :lol:

Also, I hope the Suns give up on Booker like some people in here are doing. The division is already looking tough with GSW, Kings, and Clippers all in the playoff hunt. Don’t need the Suns to join the mix.
I hear you lol but the same could be said for Fultz last year lol Difference is that Kawhi was away from the team, say if he was there and refused to play, then you can easily fine him

Reactions: HIM
I don't know bro. Yall can act like you don't understand the politics and the difference between Anthony Davis and Jr smith all you want. The fact that nobody noticed or cared about those guys until it happens to AD says everything. Those guys aren't helping teams and nobody wants them
Lol I understand that there is a difference. Just seems like a slippery slope for the league to basically decide to value it's players differently.

So....Ingram plays worse with LeBron, yet the majority of his minutes are with Bron. That's just bad time management.

bgo6zi9kztf21.jpg
yeah he doesn't fit tbh lol he's a ball stopper and iso-centric. would see him literally use 18 seconds of the shot clock to dribble into his spot near the paint and fade away lol

Luke has to learn to stagger them.. idk how hard that is but hey im not an NBA coach

yeah he doesn't fit tbh lol he's a ball stopper and iso-centric. would see him literally use 18 seconds of the shot clock to dribble into his spot near the paint and fade away lol

Luke has to learn to stagger them.. idk how hard that is but hey im not an NBA coach
Staggering seems to be an issue with many coaches in the league. Feel like it seems like common sense to us fans that it should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom