**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staggering seems to be an issue with many coaches in the league. Feel like it seems like common sense to us fans that it should be done.
like i remember when HOU was staggering CP and Harden and it was working REALLY well for them lol

this guy Luke will have 6 minute line up stretches where there is no BI, Bron, or Kuz :lol:
like you gotta have at least one of them in man

but yeah BI def plays better when Bron not in cuz he can do his thing

When bron is in you need a bit more spacing and he cant do that.. but he Bron does find him for mid range shots off cuts sometimes

Luke has to learn to stagger them.. idk how hard that is but hey im not an NBA coach
I mean... What are you really supposed to do? Especially if they both start and play 35 minutes a night?

You've got about a 10 minute window where Bron's not on the court - probably in 2-3 4 minute windows on any given night.

BI's either your 6th man - which may not be a bad idea if you're just really looking to stagger them... Or he needs to get better at meshing and fitting into the flow.

1A7250D3-2C3D-4956-8B34-1E3556A2517A.png

Yup Magic is officially a weirdo for bringing this up from over a month ago. He knew what he was trying to do

Let him talk to magic if he wants but let a guy from the sixers staff go with him

#NotMyGM

I wouldnt have an issue with it if Magic wasn't actually apart of the Lakers officially. If Ben really wants tips, Brand has to be there

Why do the analysts always preface how great of a coach Brad Stevens is, before talking about the issues with the Celtics? If he were so great, with that talent, why aren't those issues his fault?

I mean... What are you really supposed to do? Especially if they both start and play 35 minutes a night?

You've got about a 10 minute window where Bron's not on the court - probably in 2-3 4 minute windows on any given night.

BI's either your 6th man - which may not be a bad idea if you're just really looking to stagger them... Or he needs to get better at meshing and fitting into the flow.
doesnt seem like BI wants to change his game. he been pretty static since coming in :lol:

his little mid range is pretty solid tho but he just pounds the ball too much imo

Ben doesn’t even need to shoot a 3 , just needs to pull up from top of the key

It would open his game up a lot more

doesnt seem like BI wants to change his game. he been pretty static since coming in :lol:

his little mid range is pretty solid tho but he just pounds the ball too much imo

The expectations of him being a high volume scorer is hurting his development

Ben doesn’t even need to shoot a 3 , just needs to pull up from top of the key

It would open his game up a lot more

Nah chill he definitely needs to shoot threes. He’s already been shooting the midrange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom