**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think like this until I took that plunge into the ocean of big women. Big girls got the best p hands down and it's not even close. Don't cheat yourself
Sadness I can't even deny I had some good P from a healthier chick.
tenor.gif

I was so disappointed like look don't tell nobody. I will have to go back through the list on whether it was the best.

GSW fatigue. he deef been balling

If the media was smart, they’d give Curry his 3rd MVP if he keeps this up.

That’d definitely push Beta Boy out the door because quiet as kept, he’s putting up MVP numbers too and no one cares

Sadness I can't even deny I had some good P from a healthier chick.
tenor.gif

I was so disappointed like look don't tell nobody. I will have to go back through the list on whether it was the best.

My man :pimp:. I'm not talking about them big sloppy double Whopper scarfing down joints tho. Just the big body type that maybe have a pair of biceps bigger than you're used to or a lil bit of a tummy. That lil tummy is the key tho, nature's way of telling you she got that WET WET. I'd crack my pelvis digging into something like this

David Locke Jazz commentator:

“If I was Zion Williamson’s parents I would never let my kid play 1 minute of college basketball. I’ve said this, if I had a top 10 kid they’re getting no benefit from college. Colleges don’t do anything for them they have limited training staff limited practice time. There’s no reason I would ever allow my kid to play college basketball for a year so they can make billions of dollars while my kid risks injury like Zion or Nerlens Noel. I would take my kid sign a deal with an agent, either get worldly experience while getting paid in Europe or more likely get an advance and surround him with a training staff, spend time at P3, and build him up in a year of physical training. He loses a year of playing but if he’s that good he’d be fine.”

Same :pimp:

David Locke Jazz commentator:

“If I was Zion Williamson’s parents I would never let my kid play 1 minute of college basketball. I’ve said this, if I had a top 10 kid they’re getting no benefit from college. Colleges don’t do anything for them they have limited training staff limited practice time. There’s no reason I would ever allow my kid to play college basketball for a year so they can make billions of dollars while my kid risks injury like Zion or Nerlens Noel. I would take my kid sign a deal with an agent, either get worldly experience while getting paid in Europe or more likely get an advance and surround him with a training staff, spend time at P3, and build him up in a year of physical training. He loses a year of playing but if he’s that good he’d be fine.”

Same :pimp:
The Zion hype has grown exponentially from being the most featured player on ESPN every week. Can't deny the benefit there. They were hyping that Duke UNC game up more than they even typically do. But I agree with everything.

The Zion hype has grown exponentially from being the most featured player on ESPN every week. Can't deny the benefit there. They were hyping that Duke UNC game up more than they even typically do. But I agree with everything.
While true, scouts will do their jobs and sort out what’s what

In terms of marketing and brand building this is a good point

Boo freaking hoo. He ain't even had a better season than KD. He forfeited any serious MVP consideration the moment he asked KD to come on board.

Bruh bout to go brazy the rest of the season into the playoffs. He got his lor slump out the way.

Dummy Rey go stupid. Revenge Tour Pt. III: 3peat. Passing Kobe :pimp:

I used to think like this until I took that plunge into the ocean of big women. Big girls got the best p hands down and it's not even close. Don't cheat yourself

Nah...them lil slim joints with the bubble and c cups >>>>

When them clothes come off...it be amazing. They be all over the place too. I’m tellin ya. Whoo!

Thick jawns good too tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom