**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason why I don’t participate in this NBA vs NFL arguments which is lame to begin with. I’m not gassing a league as saints when they 100% fixed games and continue to employ 1 or more guilty members.

1D73032E-DAE7-494B-B477-878A7949AA71.png

rox upset about officiating ...

0B684AC0-963F-49C5-90CE-B183F199D37B.gif

Scott Foster is a bad ref period lol

Feel like he reffed some other Laker games and they lost all of them

Idk why I even participate in this thread. I haven’t watched an entire nba game in like 3 months. I literally just watch the 4th quarter.

Anime got me lately :pimp:

Come on man. Rockets scored 16 in the 4th and we gon talk about refs?
They been blowing leads all year. FOH. They cost me 300 against the Thunder. **** that.
I ain't hearing it.
Yeah bigger issue is another blown lead for us.

But Scott Foster should still be a topic, regardless of this game. Especially in light of the recent news. We've been discussing him for years man smh

Speaking of Tim Donaghy, the ESPN investigation on him and the incident is really good. It also shines a light on the fact that the league had a much more widespread problem, and purposely sabotaged the FBI investigation into it.

There's a reason a lot of establishment NBA refs suddenly retired in the following years. Fun fact: they were given advisory roles for the NBA officiating department. All they did was take them off the court. Bennett Salvatore, Eddie F. Rush, Joey Crawford, etc. They never left. They just became invisible.

Also, true story: I worked with a guy (referee) back in the day who was overly qualified as a referee. He was perfect for the NBA. I asked him once about it, and he said they'd offered him multiple times over the years, but he always refused. His one word response: politics. He gave me the lowdown. He had friends officiating in the league who he said had no business being there, but they were willing to make the right calls. He wasn't just blowing smoke, he was a top level D-1 ref who did rec league on the side for fun.

Last edited:
Not just outcome of wins and losses but over/under, covering the line, x player reaching a number of pts, etc
Officiating can play a huge part on the bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom