**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s right though. Only like a dozen players in the history of the NBA can lead a team to a championship as the clear #1 option.

Lots of greatness gets overlooked just because someone couldn’t get it done. Regardless of circumstances.
Well yeah. If everyone and anyone could get a ring it wouldn't be a good indicator of greatness.

Snyder wants 40ish% of their shots as 3’s. They shot 36% of their shots as 3’s in the preseason

They do that and get gobert a few more touches/easy looks per game their off rating can take a leap

some soft boy ****

it's actually ABLA

against ******** LA

It’s a online community magic johnson son started, join if u like.

Laker gang
F bron, this BI team
Pacer gang
Devin booker next up
Guess I’m riding wit phx too **** it

Anti Lakers Agenda. Basically just everyone in the thread rooting for the Lakers to fail during the regular season and free agency :lol:

:rofl: Yall are wild

I read the thread before I leave for work in the morning or when I return home. I don't get much time to surf NT during work these days. :smh:

I do my best to check before and after work with any free time I might have. Browsing at work is next to impossible.

I never thought I'd care about what jerseys the teams were wearing in a February game.. but I absolutely just spent 5 minutes looking at Locker Vision.

What a time to be alive.

But Stanlee said .....

f7677101f60d5f44095f494f3fb8dd0b_crop_exact.jpg

After those 4 years in Cleveland, LeBron went to LA and is acting like college freshman that grew up sheltered and is finally away from his parents for the first time so he’s just wylin out. No chill.

Public Service Announcement - I just peeped the NFL a thread and confirmed that @the collector is BYKE

2AAA4F67-093A-4AE4-8AB2-BC787BC74933.gif

Welcome home, famb. You were missed and I feel I comfortably speak on behalf of the thread when I saw we are looking forward to your takes and their signature temperature :pimp: :pimp:

0A8EDF85-3DD0-4BEE-B12D-D120A51F541B.gif

Public Service Announcement - I just peeped the NFL a thread and confirmed that @the collector is BYKE

2AAA4F67-093A-4AE4-8AB2-BC787BC74933.gif

Welcome home, famb. You were missed and I feel I comfortably speak on behalf of the thread when I saw we are looking forward to your takes and their signature temperature :pimp: :pimp:

0A8EDF85-3DD0-4BEE-B12D-D120A51F541B.gif
He's been byke tbh, he seem like he lost his will to venture in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom