**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
zion will be a knick

maxresdefault.jpg

nah, he'll end up a cav

A KD and Zion duo William will work on the knicks have a vet show Zion the ropes around the league.

Knicks management just gonna have to work that out.

Zion to cavs meh.

Wayment....Panties had 56 last night? :rofl:

I was helping with a move and ain’t even check the score.

Bryn Forbes and Derrick White era. Pop too good at developing guys like this.

Don’t forget Lonnie Walker soooooooon come

Walker, Derozan, Murray, Forbes, White, :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Defensively we gone be STELLAR next year. We MIGHT make the finals this year. We need another European big man and it’s OVAY

Poertl, we’ll see...

Y’all lucky Michael Porter ain’t fall to the Spurs. It almost happened.

I still want Thon Maker too. Strictly for length and shot blocking

SA would be looking funny in the light if they started Tanking while Pop was there. They owe him at least a fighting chance while he finishes up these years.

We're not beating GSW so idk how we make the Finals.

Pops legacy aside when he retires LMA and Demar will have aged out and we won't have anything to build around. Zero quality picks and it's not like people are kicking down doors to go live in San Antonio.

Back in my younger days I almost took a job for less money just to move to San Antonio. Sometimes I wonder if I should have.

Spurs has no fighting chance though IMO. They're a second round team at best. I know draft is a crap shoot but I felt like it was time for the Spurs to move on from the Pop era. I'd roll the dice for the opportunity to draft Zion than extend a playoff appearance.

Isn’t DeJuan Blair the guy who had like no cartilage in his knees by the time he got to the NBA...or something like that?

I don't see RJ Barrett and cam reddish as being top 5 picks

RJ Barrett is high volume, low efficiency and I think his numbers would fall off a cliff on a college team that's less stacked

I haven't been impressed with Reddish.

Zion should go number one. There's no way you pass on so much physical potential. The shooting is a big asterisk but even without the shooting he has a place in the nba. I think his floor if his shooting never materializes is a better Draymond Green. I'm saying I think that's his floor. Time will tell what his ceiling is..

Last edited:
Not a fighting chance in terms of winning a chip, but when a coach has gave you 20 winning seasons in a row, you don't just reward him his last years by trading everyone off & having him coach a tanking squad.

He's really the goat coach. He's winning games with this group of funny lookin dusty _'s and LMA and Derozan who are allstar level players but not top 15-20 players.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom