**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain’t never been with an amazon, G? Don’t be afraid, they still get submissive like regular sized girls :nthat: and how you good on a chick that looks like she hit you from the back and you looking at IT cakes?? :rofl: you silly dog
Them basketball and track chicks be extra freaky too ...they do it all

Get a nice 6 ft shorty with da soft booty n a couple post moves :pimp:

giphy.gif

You ain’t never been with an amazon, G? Don’t be afraid, they still get submissive like regular sized girls :nthat: and how you good on a chick that looks like she hit you from the back and you looking at IT cakes?? :rofl: you silly dog

Amazons is almost all I mess with :lol:. I love a tall chick but the muscles gotta go. Look at them triceps bro :x. Her body look too much like mine lol

Imagine working your entire life to reach your dream, you reach it, and then your body won't allow you to be great at it as soon as your career starts. I feel for Fultz man. That **** will break a man. Hope he's strong mentally.

Why do the 76ers even have him out there? Why? His shoulder is obviously still affected by something. Every time he shoots it looks like his **** gives out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom