**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Fultz have a similar incident last game when he was tying his shoelace? Like it was an awkward motor reaction?

Someone posted it few days back IIRC

Caris had lower leg injuries at Michigan. Only reason he stayed at Michigan as long as he did.

Screenshot (293).png

Y'all ain't **** laughing at Fultz. :smh: :lol:

We still don't know what the **** happened and why he changed his form. Whatever it was he clearly ain't there mentally, he nervous, probably scared of getting clowned, just a mess.

Hope levert makes a speedy recovery. Injury was bad, but folks on Twitter making it seem like Hayward or PG all over again. I don’t think it’s to that level of severity.

Fultz is legit the most bizarre sports story I've ever seen. I always thought he was kind of a weirdo but man. No clue what's going on with him

Reactions: OTG
For some reason, people use logic in his situation.

Booker's squads have simply not been that good.

How much of the suns not being good is on him? Has there ever been a superstar that couldn't even win 25 games in their first 4 years? Ayton and Warren aint exactly chopped liver

Fultz is legit the most bizarre sports story I've ever seen. I always thought he was kind of a weirdo but man. No clue what's going on with him
I’m pulling for him more than anyone. Weirdo but hate seeing mental illness affect people

How much of the suns not being good is on him? Has there ever been a superstar that couldn't even win 25 games in their first 4 years? Ayton and Warren aint exactly chopped liver
He isn't a general manager, so he doesn't control who the team decides to sign/draft.

I wouldn't put it on him, but then again, I am not a "fan."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom