**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is "Shutting" down superstars, especially in this era of the NBA.... with that said Klay goes up against superstars consistently in the playoffs and does a great job guarding them & still expending a lot of energy on offense.
I never said Superstars, chief. That's a bit of a departure from elite players. I was simply suggesting that Klay has elite help defense next to him which makes his task, a lot more proficient.

Also while i'm here i just want to say That Luke Walton has the Lakers playing as a top 10 defense again... The Same Lakers that are made up of Lebron (who's been a Horrible defender for years now), & the same "Low IQ, Misfits" Ya'll clowned in the summer & is getting no props for his coaching. Dude's done a hell of a job with this mismatch roster we have & All of our young players have developed their games under him (going back to Randle)

Also while i'm here i just want to say That Luke Walton has the Lakers playing as a top 10 defense again... The Same Lakers that are made up of Lebron (who's been a Horrible defender for years now), & the same "Low IQ, Misfits" Ya'll clowned in the summer & is getting no props for his coaching. Dude's done a hell of a job with this mismatch roster we have & All of our young players have developed their games under him (going back to Randle)
The only thing about Luke is I don't like his rotations/lineups sometimes lol

KD and Steph took turns with Bron last year. Literally attacked him every play (especially down the stretch) because they knew he wasn’t playing D

Shooting 3’s behind the arch is hardly attacking anything, just hitting deep contested shots.

When Kerr gotta take you out of the game in LATE 4TH QUARTER situations (in the FINALS too) because your a liability on the switch.....YOUR FOOD.

Never been an issue for lebron.

I've never seen a superstar get picked on the way Steph was in 2016. His defense was a key reason why the Warriors lost that year and why the Rockets was up 3-2 last year.

False, barbershop take.

But you must’ve been blind for this.

A4077A0A-BBAB-4075-B9D7-F27648266DAB.jpeg

Bron has been a lot better on defense than last season. Also helps that Zo has been playing more instead of Rondo. And Kuz has improved significantly as well after not being played at the 5 like Puke was doing earlier. Tyson really put things into place. Now if Puke would just stop with these crazy *** lineups that he throws out there and stagger BI and Bron's minutes we'd be back to a top tier offense as well.

The only thing about Luke is I don't like his rotations/lineups sometimes lol

That's a fact it's his biggest flaw by far, He comes from that Kerr set up problem is we don't have historically great starters :lol:. whenever KCP & Lance are on the floor together my soul burns.

Bron has been a lot better on defense than last season. Also helps that Zo has been playing more instead of Rondo. And Kuz has improved significantly as well after not being played at the 5 like Puke was doing earlier. Tyson really put things into place. Now if Puke would just stop with these crazy *** lineups that he throws out there and stagger BI and Bron's minutes we'd be back to a top tier offense as well.

Like I keep telling y’all....ENJOY this moment. Honeymoon. It’s Deja vu. The **** storm is coming soon enough.

2DB4F8AC-ED77-4CE7-B11D-17A75F8A254A.png

Passive aggressive SZN soon :pimp:.

wait...lemme get this straight....you root for the knicks...i root for the lakers....you root for bron....i root for curry....and you're talking ****? how sway? its literally the same thing. you're playing like lebron fanboys pointing fingers at kd saying what he did is different than what bron did.
Dude has zero comprehension....

I mean lebron in the final years of his career, he obviously not playing the defense he was when he was 18-25....im sure you watched MJ & Kobes careers....them doods didnt play the same defense the twilight of their careers either....You cant, you will gas out and not be able to close games/have enough energy to score....thats why lebron came to LA so the young guys could help defend.

Curry in his physical prime is still food, just wait till dood hits 33 he gonna be a safety cone out there.

Like someone mentioned earlier there is an essential difference in NOT playing defense and CANT play defense.

1 on 1 curry aint stopping nothing, the same can be said for kyrie...he’s not much of a defender either, bigger stronger guys try and bully ky all the time.

Lebron been proven a great defender, curry aint never sniffed an all defensive team in his life. It just aint in them ankles.

13 games left this month. We go 8-5 or anything above and we'll be straight.

this month is gonna be brutal. hopefully Brandon isn't out for any extended time. too bad he has straws for legs.

Last edited:
***** really talking about 1 on 1 defense in a team basketball hame....and pretending like Steph Curry is a bad defender in 2018?

This thread is washed :smh:.

Championship team defense > 1 on 1 defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom