**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sage Steele > Roswod Onuwnd

AAF0708F-B8D9-4629-98E6-D61461009915.gif

The Suns won 48 games in 2014 and still missed the playoffs. The next season they won 39 games

They've been tanking for 3 years after over 20 years of playoff appearances and deep runs

I told ya'll the Rockets Window was closed from last summer, but never in my wildest dreams did i think they wouldn't make the playoffs, but So help me god if they miss them, CP3's "a team has to beat us 4 out of 7 games" is gonna go up there with T-mac's it feels good to be out the first round

The Suns won 48 games in 2014 and still missed the playoffs. The next season they won 39 games

They've been tanking for 3 years after over 20 years of playoff appearances and deep runs

The point of tanking is to accumulate draft picks & build a team through the draft... since 2011 the Suns have had 14 FIRST ROUND picks, 8 of which have been picks in the lottery... they haven't exactly been doing their best to win :lol:.

They've made trades & moves to try & build through the draft, & eight years later are still on pace to win less than 30 games..........

In 2011 the Suns won 40 games, the next year they were .500, the next season they lost their team captains, Nash and Hill, as well as Robin Lopez. That same summer they signed Eric Gordon to a RFA contract but the Hornets matched. They won 25 games with a new core and no leadership

None of those 3 seasons were they tanking

The next season they won 48 games, the next 39

Charles is on ROsgod............said she has a wardrobe from TJ Maxx:rofl:

" I love Rosalind but if Gobert would have knocked that drink on her, that dress would have shrunk" :lol:

In 2011 the Suns won 40 games, the next year they were .500, the next season they lost their team captains, Nash and Hill, as well as Robin Lopez. That same summer they signed Eric Gordon to a RFA contract but the Hornets matched. They won 25 games with a new core and no leadership

Certain people in here don't care about stuff that isn't surface level.

Okay great they didn't tank they were just regular bad, had 14 first round picks in 7 years & still won't win over 30 games this year
source.gif

Certain people in here don't care about stuff that isn't surface level.
I'm neither a pro or anti tank, I just don't hear the alternatives for a team like Phoenix or Sacramento to actually get meaningfully better... other than.. drafting better

On top of that, the Suns have only been tanking recently after a long run of trying to be competitive

Not to mention the year after their 48 win and 39 win seasons, they tried to keep their promising back court by paying them (Bledsoe the year before and Knight that summer) as well as signing Tyson Chandler coming off the championship with Dallas. Sure they only won 23 games, but they were trying at least in the summer

The point of tanking is to accumulate draft picks & build a team through the draft... since 2011 the Suns have had 14 FIRST ROUND picks, 8 of which have been picks in the lottery... they haven't exactly been doing their best to win :lol:.

They've made trades & moves to try & build through the draft, & eight years later are still on pace to win less than 30 games..........

Drafting Alex Len and Bender literally did nothing to help that franchise :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom