**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR-Smith-Puts-Towel-Over-Chris-Pauls-Head.gif

QxWS.gif

tenor.gif
176A776E-9F4E-40BB-934F-FC6CAEB0F392.gif

Carmelo is so bad, I threw out every Hoodie in my house.

I missed the Close on three deals this week, and I knew right away, the hoodies had to go

dudes gassing bron for mvp because of how trash cleveland is now.

bet.

i elect Trevor Ariza as mvp then. He singlehandedly sunk a top seed in the west to 14th place with no signs of progress. Cp3 said unfinished business...Trev was like...nah i'm good. yall have fun tho.

dudes gassing bron for mvp because of how trash cleveland is now.

bet.

i elect Trevor Ariza as mvp then. He singlehandedly sunk a top seed in the west to 14th place with no signs of progress. Cp3 said unfinished business...Trev was like...nah i'm good. yall have fun tho.

Nah you trippin. Cavs are a playoff team without bron. Y’all told me so

The best part is that the rockets can't even get better :lol:. They got harden paul Gordon and capela signed thru the next 2-5 years :lol:. They traded their draft pick for Brandon knight who has 2 years left :lol:

The best part is that the rockets can't even get better :lol:. They got harden paul Gordon and capela signed thru the next 2-4 years :lol:. They traded their draft pick for Brandon knight who has 2 years left :lol:
In todays' NBA, this is so Untrue.
"ONe mans trash is another Mans Treasure" is a saying that TOTALLY fits the NBA.

Every contract is tradeable.

BTW, Knight is running full practices now.
HE's close and will help BIG TIME

Lol bruh...no.

Unless he can physically hoop with a hood on on the NBA court..keep him away from me b

Late to the party here, but Oliver Miller ain't walkin' through that door. Neither is Dan Majrle, Cedric Ceballos, nor Richard Dumas.

this turmoil in houston finna make harden beard fall out in patches. boy gon show up lookin like villanueva

Right, cuz Magic been making bad deals since he got there. :lol: Y'all gotta get some new material fellas.

:lol: underrated post of the night.
That's NOT a bad move.
Is it ideal, I mean yea, I think so.......right now on the surface is it sexy, no.
.....but lets not act like CP3 wouldn't make that team better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom