**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
u4k4mufjr3521.jpg

Welp. Lakers chip a wrap. Someone let the Warriors know.

I love seeing people try to push Curry’s trash *** shoes. He takes so much time, he takes it so serious, means a lot to him. I hope not cause all his shoes are trash so they’re making him look bad with these bogus statements.

I love seeing people try to push Curry’s trash *** shoes. He takes so much time, he takes it so serious, means a lot to him. I hope not cause all his shoes are trash so they’re making him look bad with these bogus statements.

Nike been releasing the same Kyries, Kobe’s, and KDs for 5+ years.

Nike signatures are like cars now. Do a 5 year edit of the same shoes, then release a new model every 5 years

honestly i think the only people who buy his shoes its when they hit the sales rack at your local discount store for like 30-40 bucks and that's till ask for too much. i've never balled in curry's and never plan too. but his shoes are always ugly and not knocking that cause lebron had some ugly shoes made be the 15's changed up the ugliness style imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom