**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webber’s scandal in Michigan is perhaps his biggest roadblock to enshrinement, despite of his cultural impact- I couldn't think of any reason why he's not in it.

Part of what makes it easier is that it’s not actually the NBA Hall of Fame; it’s the Basketball Hall of Fame. So college and international play is taken into account.

Like, if was just based on NBA career, Melo could be a close call. But I think he’s a lock because he’s got an NCAA title and a few Olympic gold medals.

I know some of ya'll dislike Melo's game & are kind of Jaded by his past few years in the League but there is nothing borderline about Melo being a HOF'er. Dude is literally a top 20 scorer in NBA history, A multiple time AS, & 6X All NBA

That may look like nothing when compared to the MJ's, Kobe, Magics etc etc of the world. But he is absolutely a HOF lock

is it really a surprise though? i mean check out DRose's pre-acl footwork #neverforget #stillmyMVP

DirtyAllIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif
Nah its no surprize but afta hardens scoring streak and all his d ridaz its bookoo funny :lol:

The latest Thinking basketball pod was pretty interesting

Houston’s offensive rating is 117 without harden and actually has a better net rating without him on the court. He doesnt mean anything negative about harden at all but it’s worth the listen

Close call? Nah

NBA wise he’s a lock too

You’re probably right. Gets in just on the strength of being Top 25 in scoring. His career has been similar to Alex English, who’s one spot ahead of him on the scoring list and is in the HOF. Scored a lot, made all-star teams, but no rings, MVPs or other individual awards. Dominique is like that too. So, yeah, ignore what I said about close call. :lol:

I know some of ya'll dislike Melo's game & are kind of Jaded by his past few years in the League but there is nothing borderline about Melo being a HOF'er. Dude is literally a top 20 scorer in NBA history, A multiple time AS, & 6X All NBA

That may look like nothing when compared to the MJ's, Kobe, Magics etc etc of the world. But he is absolutely a HOF lock
cant forget bout da 1st player wit 4 olympic medals n 3 golds

Part of what makes it easier is that it’s not actually the NBA Hall of Fame; it’s the Basketball Hall of Fame. So college and international play is taken into account.

Like, if was just based on NBA career, Melo could be a close call. But I think he’s a lock because he’s got an NCAA title and a few Olympic gold medals.
Oh Melo is an EASY lock since its a Basketball HOF.

Hell his NBA career is better than TMac and Tracy got in.

Was looking over the all-time scoring list and the only non-active player in the top 50 who is not in the HOF is Antawn Jamison.

Was looking over the all-time scoring list and the only non-active player in the top 50 who is not in the HOF is Antawn Jamison.
Heels bringing the title in 98’ would’ve helped his HOF probability, considering he was also the Player of the year. Thinking of it now, team was really, really fun to watch.

You’re probably right. Gets in just on the strength of being Top 25 in scoring. His career has been similar to Alex English, who’s one spot ahead of him on the scoring list and is in the HOF. Scored a lot, made all-star teams, but no rings, MVPs or other individual awards. Dominique is like that too. So, yeah, ignore what I said about close call. :lol:
I’ve never been a fan of what Melo brings to a team. In college a gunner can get you a title. Worst thing that could have happened for his career was having success so early like that. He never evolved his game past that.

With that said he’s a first ballot HOFer.

NCAA champion as MOP.
10x All-star.
6x All-NBA.
3x Olympic gold medalist.
1x Scoring champ.
24,000 meaningless points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom