**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh yes. What's the point of trying? To lose to GSW anyways? No thanks
Yeah, you’re right. Same with every other team outside of Toronto, Houston, and maybe Boston. Think those teams are as good as they’re going to get before management kills them off

many elite players have used FA to improve their chances of winning a ring by joining/forming dominant teams. KD, Lebron, Bosh, hell even moses malone and dennis rodman, all made moves that heavily shifted the landscape of the nba and dominance. all their rings come with "respect."

idc what you think/say, that's DRose. you tellin me dude with footwork like that aint making explosive cuts to the basket??? trippin

There's a video of who the dude actually is and he talks about how he's a huge bulls fan. I can't find the video.

Mans can't hit a shot & getting hemmed up in TO's

tenor.gif

If you can't win there's no point. That's real life bro.
There's no " point" in rooting for the best team either it just makes it more enjoyable. When ur team provides a quality product and competes nightly u should enjoy watching it if u truly enjoy the sport. If u only support whoever is the best u r a **** rider and don't really understand/love the sport.

Even as a knick fan I could never utter some ***** **** like that. I don't work for these teams they don't give a **** about me. Just let me watch some good hoops that's it

The man who wants a good draft pick for the future of the franchise as opposed to vying for a first or second round exit

The man who wants a good draft pick for the future of the franchise as opposed to vying for a first or second round exit

Y’all tied for 3rd seed man...and way too good for a high draft pick. I’d rather try to win and go to the playoffs than get a late lotto pick

Y’all tied for 3rd seed man...and way too good for a high draft pick. I’d rather try to win and go to the playoffs than get a late lotto pick
I was happier when we were in twelfth place. This season is a wash they should be tanking.

It doesn’t even matter if the Spurs have a lottery pick or not. They’ll still end up with somebody we all thought was good and should have been drafted higher but fell to their pick. Like every year basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom