**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. LMA disappear too much and Derozan always been a empty stat dude.
So, you telling me .........actually let me word it different and kick a few folks out of my top20

CP3-gone
Jimmy Buck- gone
Klay-Gone
Dray- Gone
KAT----meh he can stay
and I really hate to say it........................
Simmons- gone

These guys can't be in my top20 anymore.
Plenty of room for both DDR and LMA

I like Zion too. But he better become an above average shooter. Or we’re just getting another Lonzo, Ben Simmons or.......

Dejuan Blair :lol:

Ben Simmons: A guy averaging 16, 9 and 8, one of the best passers in the game and unstoppable in the fast break Ben Simmons? What's wrong with that?Lonzo Ball: Extremely high IQ players with excellent court vision and defensive instincts who also has solid averages (not superstar, but solid)? What's wrong with that?
Dejaun Blair: This guy had no cartilages in his knees, I don't think this is the best comparison.

If what you are really worried about is NT takes on your player, then absolutely worry lol

again i don't watch college B-Ball, but what are Zion williams skills besides being one of the most physically gifted players ever... Like what does he do well on the court?

I'm not being sarcastic, i'm generally interested.

again i don't watch college B-Ball, but what are Zion williams skills besides being one of the most physically gifted players ever... Like what does he do well on the court?

He can read passing lanes well for a big and can shoot the gap

He has very good instincts on help defense

If they use him as a big on the nba level I think he'd be able to switch on pick and rolls without being a liability.

He is unselfish and is a better passer than advertised. I think he is a better ballhandler than advertised too.

The only knock on him is really his shooting but he's already better than Ben Simmons at least on that note. He hit 3/4 threes the other night.. I repeat. He hit 3/4 threes the other night.

He can read passing lanes well for a big and can shoot the gap

He has very good instincts on help defense

If they use him as a big on the nba level I think he'd be able to switch on pick and rolls without being a liability.

He is unselfish and is a better passer than advertised. I think he is a better ballhandler than advertised too.

The only knock on him is really his shooting but he's already better than Ben Simmons at least on that note. He hit 3/4 threes the other night.. I repeat. He hit 3/4 threes the other night.

Basically this. He is a high IQ player, but he doesn't really stand out at anything in particular when it comes to skillset. He is a solid, smart overall player with outstanding athletic ability. What should be more telling though is his progression throughout the year rather than who he is right now.

He seems to be a smark, humble kid who works hard and wants to improve and I think that's also huge.

However, he could not have been drafted ahead of the likes of Ben Simmons, College Fultz, KAT, etc...he would not have been a consensus #1 pick in any other year. I feel like he's #1 more because of the lack of competing talent rather than his own.

If your main competition is Barrett (who people are already calling Shabaaz 2.0 and is also more known for his hustle and athletic ability rather than skill), that shows that it will be a light draft.

Can’t really blame antidope antidope for wanting the Spurs to tank when you consider the last time they did it they wound up with Tim Duncan.

That said, from what I’m hearing, there are no Tim Duncans in this upcoming draft.

zion reminds me of kidd coming out of cal. just has that natural feel for the gm. nothing he does seems rushed or forced and makes the correct play more times than not.
the athleticism and physical stature is what people see, but the kid has an all-around gm

Can’t really blame antidope antidope for wanting the Spurs to tank when you consider the last time they did it they wound up with Tim Duncan.

That said, from what I’m hearing, there are no Tim Duncans in this upcoming draft.

Other than Zion, I think everyone is projected to be a rotation player. But Franchise altering talent, nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom