**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH this is exactly why some Laker fans were against signing Lebron in the first place :smh:. At the very least they still haven't went haywire & stated trading our young core.

I know dude has been damn near indestructible, but it's only so long it could last. But F it, let him sit out until he's completely 100%, let the young guys continue to get reps against good teams, & pray that someone is willing to Come deal with the toxic lebron situation.

I might even take Zion over Ben Simmons long term. Never bought into the Simmons hype and Zion seems more aggressive like the type of kid that will work on his game.

yall talking about this like he tore an acl :lol:

steph had similar thing and cmae back sniping 3's

think theyre juts being SUPER SUPER cautious with Bron since its yr 1

No joke. Had this happen mid-thirties and tried to come back too soon to run in a tournament. The slide down has started for LeBron.

Most of you know I just had a sports hernia surgery 12 weeks ago. I was cleared to run after 8 and started hooping again at 10 weeks. I am just getting my rythem back right now and in top form again.

It was killing me when I did it hooping.

If that is what he gots it is a ***** to keep playing on, so I opted to get fixed asap.

peopleforget how insanely great chris webber was in his prime.

The Kings were one game away from eliminating prime Shaq and Kobe. So close.

Injuries got in the way of his career but when he was in his prime, we was unstoppable

20190111_160147.jpg

honestly he's so good. like he got a little overhyped because of the dunks but he's a great player besides them

can handle the ball pretty well, is a better passer than i think anyone thought and overall isn't a guy who's overly selfish and will press the issue (cough barrett cough). 21 ppg on 68% shooting is just stupid

defensively he's averaging a combined 4 steals & blocks and has some monster moments

the shot is the only question but he'll at least attempt a 3 pointer a game or 2 a game
All of this.....I really like zions game a lot. I didn’t think he would be the good in college but he proved me wrong. Basketball IQ is high and vision is insane. Willing to pass and not selfish (RJ really gotta chill with that not passing ****) Zion will create open shots for others easy. Hopefully he has a good career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom