**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron will be back, and come back really strong. Much of the reporting on his injury is coming on the tail end of his proclamation of being the best. When he does come back, it will be great theater. I look forward to it, especially going into the playoffs. The NBA needs the drama, thrives on it. It is great television.

LeBron will be back, and come back really strong. Much of the reporting on his injury is coming on the tail end of his proclamation of being the best. When he does come back, it will be great theater. I look forward to it, especially going into the playoffs. The NBA needs the drama, thrives on it. It is great television.

Or Father Time comes calling and he turns into TMac wirh Spurs

u on shrooms u trippin hard woday :lol: sean payton brung out da money stacks n trophy fa motivation we aint losin in our backyard y herdme
Foles bout to throw that pig all ova da yard

You remember last year don’t ya LmAo

RIP Soulja Slim

Free Corey Miller

Foles bout to throw that pig all ova da yard

You remember last year don’t ya LmAo

RIP Soulja Slim

Free Corey Miller
yeh i rememba dats why minny sittin at home watchin us...last time we had homefield we won it all dis yr da same way..im goin to ATL to cut up

Im sho ill see a couple eagles fans in da skreets dis wkd..ill be pourin out some henny in front of em cuz foles RIP afta sunday

I am taking this 100 percent literally and fully believe Figster will be walking down Bourbon Street with a bottle Henn and pouring some out in front of anyone rocking Eagles gear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom