**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another NBA season is upon us. :pimp:

Wonder how many of the late games my washed self will be able to catch this year?

My Suns - Hoping my Bahamian brethren Ayton :emoji_flag_bs: flourishes in his first season.

Warriors - A 3Peat seems inevitable, as does the dismantling of this team come next off-season but you never know. All in all it's been an amazing journey seeing this basketball juggernaut the last few years.

Rockets - Interesting to see how the bounce back from that heartbreaking Game 7 lost in the WCFs, now with Melo in tow

Celtics - This team overachieve last season, one game away from the NBA Finals with their two best players on the bench. The playoff seasoning Brown and Tatum are going to be invaluable this year. Gonna be fun to see what this team can be when fully healthy. A Celtics/Warriors 7 game series would be basketball nirvana.

Lakers - Still "mind bottling" to see my dude Lebby in a Lakers uniform.
dahell2.png
scust.png
This team is gonna be even more of circus with Lebby in tow and the roster they put around him.

Been a Lebby fan since he came into the League and a proud member of ALA for even longer. Bron's move tested my allegiance but unlike the homie @D StaXX who damn near blew out both his ACLs jumping on the LABron bandwagon :smh::lol:

I'm ALA and when you ALA you ALA
NWO 4 Life.gif

So in summary:

BaggyConcreteGermanspitz-max-1mb.gif

No favorite team this year. Not rooting for anyone. Come playoff time every team that plays the warriors will be my Fav. I need them to lose so KD can test free agency!

"His comments were uncalled for and inappropriate, and they do not reflect who I am," said Muscala, who also applauded the "professionalism and support shown by Elton, Coach (Brett) Brown, my teammates and the entire 76ers organization" while dealing with the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom