**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, there were no issues year 1. Had no one got hurt, would we have issues? Probably because of Kyrie but that’s because that’s how he is.

giphy.gif

Bro Your legit arguing nothing right now, nowhere did i bash fox, no where did i say him coming in skinny was a detriment...

My only point is that on the night of the Draft.... Lonzo's skillset was better suited to play on the team the Lakers were trying to construct going forward (which consisted of bringing in two ball dominate guys on top of having Ingram), that is ALL i've been arguing.

Ya'll wanna rip down the Lakers young players so bad that ya'll don't use common sense :lol:.

I’m telling you drafting based on free agents a year in advance is a terrible idea

I don't know if you are referring to me, I wasn't upset I was disappointed. Rather not get into it again because thread really went to the left, with posts getting deleted.

I'm not mad she said anything, and I wouldn't be mad if she said nothing. I think the majority are just mentioning that you come out and say something yet the story around that team has been going on for YEARS. Hey you want to make a change or you guys aren't racist cool, however we can be skeptical of words with no actions.

You love just going right up to the line don't you. :smh:. Love the new avi what anime is that from?

Ask him who YA'LL are, see what he says. He is too much of a coward to answer me. I am a Black man. If he or anyone needs to check, go into the WDYWTD thread, I'm in there several times.

MVP yes. DPOY nah.

It's hard to quantify individual advanced defensive numbers like plus/minus and rating. Just because you're on the floor when a team isnt scoring doesnt mean you're the one stopping the scoring. But narratives matter

What decides the DPOY anyway then. Eye test more than anything? Giannis is even better with the eye test.

Narratives really might be 99% of it. And for some reason the narrative doesn’t include Giannis. The powers that be just decide some narrative.

Anyways, how do Lakers fans feel about Beal?

He’s eligible for DPVE if he gets the nod. He and Wall would torpedo their budget in two years so I doubt they give it to him.
Personally not a fan of him, he is a good player but not max money. Remember Lakers have tunnel vision max or bust.
You think he’s better than klay and oladipo?
Assuming you have James at #1 obviously
Oladipo has been getting hurt these past two seasons though, starting to become a pattern. Klay will be in that max money slot.

For the people talking trade for Beal, what are you trying to trade for him. I want to go out on a limb and say Ingram isn't on the market with his recent health issue. Hopefully they clear up but he might be in the Chris Bosh territory with the blood clots.
Beal was dropping 25 a game in the playoffs when he was Kuzma's age. He's a far better shooter and is a better creator for others than Kuzma.

This doesn't equate to Kuzma being bad by any means. Just don't see a path to him being anywhere close to as good as Beal is.
Are we factoring in east coast bias? What does that equal in the west?

More complaining...
LeBron James on NBA team ownership: ‘I’m going to do that s—t’
Speaking to The Athletic’s Joe Vardon, James said that he is absolutely going to make team ownership happen once he has retired.

“Ain’t no maybe about it, I’m going to do that ****,” James told Vardon.

Meanwhile, Lakers president of basketball operations Magic Johnson thinks James would be good for the game.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/02/15/lebron-james-on-nba-team-ownership-im-going-to-do-that-s-t/

How tf is this complaining?? >D

What decides the DPOY anyway then. Eye test more than anything? Giannis is even better with the eye test.

Narratives really might be 99% of it. And for some reason the narrative doesn’t include Giannis. The powers that be just decide some narrative.
Yea, its really narratives. The voters are 75% barbershop people so they not checking numbers. I think Embiid is DPOY but thats neither here nor there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom