**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He chose to go there for a reason. It is going to happen.
that would be INSANE if he ended up owning the LakeShow

i can't see it man lol
don't see the busses selling it lol

but who knows maybe magic resigns and he joins the buy group with Bron

that would be INSANE if he ended up owning the LakeShow

i can't see it man lol
don't see the busses selling it lol

but who knows maybe magic resigns and he joins the buy group with Bron
Jeannie may just give it to him. lol

Read N41D's post. Anything championing Black independence is complaining and racist according to him.
Yeah cuz that's at all what I said. More troll ****. >D

You see what you want to see. You read what you want to read. I disagree with you, in particular, and that makes you unhappy. Therefore I'm racist.

Like I said - you're mind's made up. Cuz I'm white. All good - moving on.

Yeah, but you skipped around calling Black people the NWord, right? Just say it, you know that you want to. YA'LL, right? Or did I misquote you?
That was the troll, you being too much of a coward to say exactly what you wanted to say. Black people are complaining.

Russ needs to be able to go right into the stands, then punch fans like yourself, right in he mouth. No repercussions either.

You see what you want to see. You read what you want to read. I disagree with you, in particular, and that makes you unhappy. Therefore I'm racist.

Like I said - you're mind's made up. Cuz I'm white. All good - moving on.
No kidding!
:lol:
I guess that makes you the victim here, not the ones who were complaining.

YA'LL
:wow:

One Step from hitting the report button. Mad annoying scrolling past all this nonsense... For days now.
I'm done with it. Took the bait - shoulda hit ignore days ago.

Sidenote - there's new Oreos? Why would you want anything other than the original double stuffed?
I'm not exactly sure what's going on but in my years on this site and this thread, N41D N41D has never come across as being even a little bit prejudice or racist.
I'm done with it. Dude felt like he had a point to make and he tried. Triggered me and that's on me.

One Step from hitting the report button. Mad annoying scrolling past all this nonsense... For days now.
There are none or else I would have.
Let me ask you a question. NBA players are being subjected to abuse from fans, fans that think that they are entitled to be able to do so. Do you think that it is right?
There are racist and sexist taunts being directed at the players, some of whom you may be a fan of. How do you feel about that?

Let me ask you a question. NBA players are being subjected to abuse from fans, fans that think that they are entitled to be able to do so. Do you think that it is right?
There are racist and sexist taunts being directed at the players, some of whom you may be a fan of. How do you feel about that?

Like everyone spoke on this the day it happened or soon thereafter

doing a lil bit too much this afternoon fam..

I'm not exactly sure what's going on but in my years on this site and this thread, N41D N41D has never come across as being even a little bit prejudice or racist.
Ask him who YA'LL is.
Ask him why he feels that if Black people do not like a supposed apology, or a half assed explanation coming from some owner, that we are simply complaining?
Ask him why he used the term echo chamber when black people were discussing issues while facing racism?

I don't know dude but

"She says nothing, yall would throw a fit. She stands up in front of 20k people and condemns that ****, and yall aren't happy."

Coming from a white dude ain't cool. You don't get to decide what is or isn't enough or how black folks should respond to some PC statement from the owner. I'm not telling asians or lations or any other group of people how they should feel when they get offended, ESPECIALLY if I'm part of the offending community. That **** reeks of "Get over it".

I don't know dude but

"She says nothing, yall would throw a fit. She stands up in front of 20k people and condemns that ****, and yall aren't happy."

Coming from a white dude ain't cool. You don't get decide what is or isn't enough or how black folks should respond to some PC statement from the owner. I'm not telling asians or lations or any other group of people how they should feel when they get offended, ESPECIALLY if I'm part of the offending community.
That's fair - but is there really anything she could've said yesterday that would've been appropriate or enough? She had to say something, but none of it was going to mean anything.

Nothing said or spoken in Utah is going to matter until actions force change. Banning fans is a start - but that's probably going to take years.

That's fair - but is there really anything she could've said yesterday that would've been appropriate or enough? She had to say something, but none of it was going to mean anything.

Nothing said or spoken in Utah is going to matter until actions force change. Banning fans is a start - but that's probably going to take years.

She shouldn't have said "this isn't a racist community."

First time I’ve ever seen money put on a users head/account

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom