**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to panic P C H P C H . He's more than likely not leaving, then again him leaving the Celtics wasn't foreseen.

Nope that's just a bad haircut.

This is a MAGA cut

1163d50100194498f31af8eb9f21d2d3_grande.jpg

MDRUM_British_Skinheads-18-1068x721.jpg

No need to panic P C H P C H . He's more than likely not leaving, then again him leaving the Celtics wasn't foreseen.

No panic. I don't care. The Clips have a great owner, great front office, and that's paramount for team building. If Doc wants to be on the wrong Side of this this for the next half decade that's on him :lol:

I'm only saying that Peter Vescey's hard on for doc is in plain sight lol

this is like if Kerr picked NYK over GSW.

“Statistically speaking, and visually since I was the coach of the Celtics and we had a 3-2 lead and I watched him score 45, he is in the top five. There’s no doubt. LeBron has a different game. We’re so used to seeing skill looking graceful. We’re not used to seeing skill look so powerful. I think that rubs people wrong. But LeBron, statistically, championship wise, he’s one of the top-five players to ever play the game.”

Gotta love sports media these days.

Peter Vescey and Ric Bucher are notorious for just turning interesting ideas into news.

Take Doc to Lakers news. Like, that sounds good for us and therefore automatically is the latest rumor. Similar to years and years of AD trade scenarios, when there was no indication there was even a trade possible. Speak it into existence I guess

In what era were there more than 5 great back to the basket bigs at the same time?
90s really in terms of "great". 00s kinda but not so much

The change in era leds to decline of the traditional bigs and thats what people refer to as big men. Come 30 years from now, the rim runners might be traditional bigs

Someone explain this to me

People say 1 win above replacement is worth about $8M on the open market. Trout is regularly a ~10 WAR player (which is stupid).

Factor for aging and let's say he accumulates 85 WAR over the next twelve years. 'Fair value' would say he's worth almost $700M.

He's quite possibly the greatest baseball player of all time yet is only being paid 30% more than Bryce Harper. He's easily with 500 mil+ for how great he is. Think of MJ with no maximum contract.

Is he really? Sheesh. Pardon my ignorance, but I didn't know he was that much better than Bryce Harper.

Imagine what guys like Bron or KD could make with no salary cap.

90s really in terms of "great". 00s kinda but not so much

The change in era leds to decline of the traditional bigs and thats what people refer to as big men. Come 30 years from now, the rim runners might be traditional bigs

Shaq, Ewing, Robinson, Hakeem. Who else am I missing? Zo?

Today we have Embiid, KAT, AD, Jokic and Cousins. Then we have next tier guys like Vuc, Ayton and Nurk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom