**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A32C665A-8164-4BBD-A826-29F7FC1E7416.png

Is he really? Sheesh. Pardon my ignorance, but I didn't know he was that much better than Bryce Harper.

Imagine what guys like Bron or KD could make with no salary cap.

Is he really? Sheesh. Pardon my ignorance, but I didn't know he was that much better than Bryce Harper.

By the numbers yea he is.

KD or prime Bron would garner 80-100 mil a year in an uncapped league.

Shaq, Ewing, Robinson, Hakeem. Who else am I missing? Zo?

Today we have Embiid, KAT, AD, Jokic and Cousins. Then we have next tier guys like Vuc, Ayton and Nurk.
Maybe its just my ignorance kicking in :wow: I do still think its the case tho being that all these guys are decent shooters. Maybe we see more of these types soon but unless you're an elite talent (as all those guys are), most bigs are rim runners

The fact that Jahlil still can't find a place in this league says everything you need to know about the modern big man.

He was born 15 years too late.

Maybe its just my ignorance kicking in :wow: I do still think its the case tho being that all these guys are decent shooters. Maybe we see more of these types soon but unless you're an elite talent (as all those guys are), most bigs are rim runners

I think we just have better perimeter players.

And more 6-9 guys on the perimeter than in the box

What if he’s just not good enough to be featured on the block like that?

I like Jah too

I mean he was basically what DeAndre Ayton this season was in his rookie year coming in. Think it's much more of the league moving away from that style of play.

I mean he was basically what DeAndre Ayton this season was in his rookie year coming in. Think it's much more of the league moving away from that style of play.

Him being in philly f'ed him up. He had a good rookie year then it was over.

The numbers show differently. I agree the league is getting away from average to above average post players with range < 10-12 feet. But Ayton is already a better rebounder and more mobile

Ayton is a far better athlete with better on court awareness and he can hit shots outside the paint.
Never got the Jah hype personally, he was good at one thing and that one thing diminished when he played people his own size. Not saying he's trash but he wasn't anything special to me.

Someone explain this to me

same way, technically speaking, nba players are undervalued for what they really bring to organizations. cleveland bron and curry should definitely be earning 70-100 mil a year. On the low end. For the value they really brought and bring to their respective teams.

in baseball, they're saying he's sooooooooo much better than the next best based on the wins he contributes, he's actually getting screwed taking the 430 :lol:

Yeah he's a monster. He should've won ROY and MVP in the same season that's how good he was in his first year :lol:

The numbers show differently. I agree the league is getting away from average to above average post players with range < 10-12 feet. But Ayton is already a better rebounder and more mobile

Idk man.

Ayton:
Screenshot_20190319-125255_Chrome.jpg

Jah rookie season:

Screenshot_20190319-125333_Chrome.jpg

Ayton a better rebounder but I think y'all misrepresenting Jah's offensive repertoire.

Having long hair is expensive, getting braided x cut every 2 weeks costing me about $200 a month. Going to have to rock the OBJ this summer.

I used to get cut/braided at this salon on imperial and Western. Next to the food 4 less. You know what I’m talmbout @leemelone

It was convenient because half the spot was a barbershop with real barbers and the other half was a salon for the braids. My barber appointments were always on point but these women would flake all the time on the braids. I ended up cutting it out of frustration.

Im byke doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom