Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 10.59.54 PM.png

And if the NBA finds any wrong doing on Cleveland's part, which that's apparent to everyone, their balls go away. Lets go ....
What can they really find ? Serious questions ....we need to send someone into their front offices with the hidden mic and camera

What can they really find ? Serious questions ....we need to send someone into their front offices with the hidden mic and camera
Beats me, but the fact he was sig is to an offer sheet and immediately let go once GSW didn't match it, IMO that Cleveland real intentions were to make GSW overpaid or tied up money and not really about getting the player.

what are we talking about here? i'm lost
NBA has launched an investigation into Cleveland's offer sheet for Pat McCaw per GSW request. If they are found guilty of misconduct, they can be fined a 1st rounder in this coming draft. Meaning they would forfeit their possible #1.

NBA has launched an investigation into Cleveland's offer sheet for Pat McCaw per GSW request. If they are found guilty of misconduct, they can be fined a 1st rounder in this coming draft. Meaning they would forfeit their possible #1.

And the Cleveland Cavaliers 2019 #1 draft pick (Zion) goes to.................................Golden State Warriors

I don't see KD coming here but if we draft RJ and sign Kemba, I think we can win the East within 2/3 seasons...assuming KP comes back in All-Star form and KD stays out West.

Kemba / Mudiay / Burke
RJ / TH Jr / Trier / Dotson
Knox
KP / Vonleh / Kornet
Mitch

That would be a monstrous young squad

Was just about to post that....what's the sense of that trade?
Kanter must really want out... He wants a big contract obviously and he wont get it sitting on the bench for the next 35 games. Z -Bo sees the youth movement in Sacremento and he knows they aint gonna resign him so he'll come here so show these young boys some foot work in the paint

Back
Top Bottom