Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

As much as I want Zion on the team, we still win if we land the 2nd pick. Zion isn't a given to go 1st but more likely.

Same way nobody wants the 8th seed, nobody wants the 4th pick. Zion is the goal otherwise its like we'll still be in the Chris Copeland era :lol:

We seriously need to find a taker for Hardaway and Lee.

Kyrie and KD is a real possibility if we have the space

We seriously need to find a taker for Hardaway and Lee.

Kyrie and KD is a real possibility if we have the space
I havent heard **** from the Kanter rumors. I thought they could legit attach 1 of them. I also heard rumors about Noah, which I would think is another opportunity to offload the other.

Those joints have died down through.

Knicks need to get into the top 3 (lottery) anyway possible; Barrett and Zion are can’t miss prospects we can’t miss out on

I have Ja above RJ. That’s just me though.

RJ is as polished as they come, he screams volume scorer to me though. Could easily become a scorer type player that doesn’t equate to wins (Melo, AI, Kevin Martin type mood). Really the only thing that separates him from other chucks is that his teammates legit seem like they love him. You could tell he enjoys sharing the ball. If you could unlock his passing ability he’ll reach his full potential.

Man this **** is so embarrassing

This team was fun to watch early on

WTF happened??

Worst roster in the league or not it’s the effort I’m seeing that is the biggest problem here

Is there any seriousness to the cavs losing that pick for tampering ? I’m trying to secure that #1 spot , this season is a bust , I hope you guys aren’t rooting for the Knicks to win at this point ,we don’t need that negative energy

That's what happen when you have a losing culture, even dudes that should be playing for something (contracts) aren't.

Back
Top Bottom