Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Big Meech should be our full time center next season.

He's going to get stronger this offseaon and his skillset is perfect for a good team. He's also ridiculously cheap for the next three years.
I don't think he'll be ready for that by next year.

paulminus said:
If DSJR is ballin like this consistently and we have two max slots then why go after Kyrie?

AD
KD
Zion
Middleton
DSJR

There we go :lol:
Naaaawwwwww b.
Do not get drunk off that kool-aid.

Depending on how much growth DSJ shows by season end, a KD/Kiwi pairing would be a better FA duo.

Cuz he's scoring all these points like this on a **** team against Memphis and Detroit.

Look at these sad as **** Knicks records he's breaking. We've been ****. Imagine Kyrie here and the **** he'd do that comes easy to him.

Kyrie >>>>>>>>> DSJr.

You saying he's tired?
:lol:

Kyrie Irving Day-To-Day With Strained Knee
An MRI revealed that Kyrie Irving has a right knee strain. The injury is not considered serious, and he is listed as day-to-day.

Irving left the Celtics' loss to the Clippers last night in the second quarter. The Clippers comeback win was their biggest in franchise history.

Like I said, if DSJR can continue playing above average. and KD fell here, to think about it we may not need Kyrie. I wouldn't be against it but AD-KD-DSJR or a KD-Kiwi-Knox-DSJR is better than just KD-Kyrie. But like i said, I'm not against it either.

Like I said, if DSJR can continue playing above average. and KD fell here, to think about it we may not need Kyrie. I wouldn't be against it but AD-KD-DSJR or a KD-Kiwi-Knox-DSJR is better than just KD-Kyrie. But like i said, I'm not against it either.
Well the ideal lineup would be Kyrie-AD-KD cuz most of the young guys would be traded in a deal for AD.

Not just Kyrie and KD and the young guys. That way we have 3 elite players at 3 main positions.

I’d rather have Kemba to be honest. He’s been durable his whole career and is not that far off from Kyrie/Lillard.

They changed the season ticket promo pic :lol:

37353F31-E696-46D5-98F5-6978566778D4.jpeg

They changed the season ticket promo pic :lol:

37353F31-E696-46D5-98F5-6978566778D4.jpeg

Of course they weren't trying to dog whistle to potential season ticket buyers that KD might be here next year so they better lock in their tickets now...... Its not like they're a business that has made its billions by overcharging for game tickets year after year.

Y’all should check out the Woj podcast. He just interviewed Hornycheck, seemed pretty genuine about the whole Knick/Phil/Melo/KP situation.

He's gonna be the best out of all the Knicks rookies

i wouldn't be surprised tbh. idk if Trier and Knox are just hitting the rookie wall, but their production has fallen off lately. the continuous losing could also be taking a toll. i think Mitch has shown the most potential outside of the small sample that we've gotten from DSJR in a Knicks uni. dude is super raw and i really hope we keep Deandre around to mentor/teach the kid. Knox definitely has potential too, but i think he needs to mature a bit and not get so lethargic when his shot isn't falling. his floater kind of annoys me, bc i feel like he can take one more step in before having to resort to it. he gathers too early. Frank is still Frank, BUT i am curious to see him and DSJR share a back court.

Back
Top Bottom