Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I’m starting to think Mitch was drafted as insurance in case KP turned sour. Not often a team has two rim protectors.

I’m starting to think Mitch was drafted as insurance in case KP turned sour. Not often a team has two rim protectors.

Naw. Here's the insurance.

new-york-knicks-media-day-e1518669199562.jpg

If things work out, the value of the Knicks would go up OD.

Knicks Valued At $4 Billion, Most Valuable Team In NBA According To Forbes

The New York Knicks are worth $4 billion, making them the most valuable team in the NBA according to a recent study from Forbes.

The average NBA team is worth $1.9 billion, which is up 13% from last year and three times the amount from 5 years ago. Local TV deals and new stadiums have played a significant role in increasing a team's value. The Bucks, who opened a new arena this season, have increased their value 145% to $1.35 billion since new ownership bought the team in 2014.

The Warriors have increased their value by 367% over the last 5 years. The Jazz made the most revenue per fan at $101.

The Cavs were the only team to lose money and decline in value last year, according to the study.

Exactly. You add two max and a Zion thats probably another billion.

It was fun but how he left the team, all the fake fairweather fans it brought, the nerve of some fans to try and say Melo should be traded or let go so it could be Lin's team, etc.

yeah at this point I just didnt listen to anyone talk sports.... I remember people scolding the kicks cause they let Lin walk, like Dantoni really tried to turn Lin into James harden..

Yeah but we didn't luckily, and he's other teams problems but he gave us a fun little 10 game stretch. What do I care then what he's doing enough to be mad about?

I hope the red eyes ain't a serious thing so I can enjoy the jokes and impeding MitchRob legendary red eyes.

Back
Top Bottom