Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

“Agent conversations drive a lot of this conversations we have, & that’s the bottom line about Kevin’s situation right now is that his people have gone around the league & talked in kind of alarming terms about the New York possibility.”

When we dont get the #1 pick, just trade it. You've got to really really convince me about RJ, but this draft is beyond trash.

I hope Zions injury isn’t too serious and he doesn’t become one of those what if players like Oden..

I don’t get the hate some of y’all have for barrett. He is a good enough shooter at this level. Can score any which way, wants the last shot in the clutch, passes. Like what else do you want?

He's a volume scorer, a chuck. But you're right, talent wise, he's no question a top 5 pick in most drafts.

That’s what I mean, he’s still a Bona fide talent. Would i prefer Zion yes and maybe even Ja but he is still a great prospect.

Cameron Johnson can ball. I like his game. A team player with good scoring ability

If Knicks had a second round pick, I hope they consider him

Definitely second rounder for sure

No idea about his knee injury history

He missed a few partial seasons. He also had a hip injury too and missed significant time. He is definitely on the riskier side but his potential as a team contributer is unquestioned.

For all the Queens heads in here. Perfect chance to meet KK and get your favorite puma gear autographed before he's a Pelican in a couple of months.

upload_2019-2-21_0-23-2.jpeg

I think Steph Curry distorted a lot of people’s sense of college talent. He’s an extremely rare case of skilled shooting at a high level in college that carries to the NBA. A lot of guys who weren’t great shooters in college turn into way better shooters in the league.

A college shooting coach has nothing on an NBA level guy. Blake Griffin isn’t a great shooter by any means but he went from close to no jumper to a decent mid range. Amare was just an around the rim guy and developed a solid mid range as well. If someone like RJ has all these skills so young, he’ll be way more talented with more experienced guys around him.

I think Steph Curry distorted a lot of people’s sense of college talent. He’s an extremely rare case of skilled shooting at a high level in college that carries to the NBA. A lot of guys who weren’t great shooters in college turn into way better shooters in the league.

A college shooting coach has nothing on an NBA level guy. Blake Griffin isn’t a great shooter by any means but he went from close to no jumper to a decent mid range. Amare was just an around the rim guy and developed a solid mid range as well. If someone like RJ has all these skills so young, he’ll be way more talented with more experienced guys around him.

And unlike say a Wiggins who had all the intangibles too Barrett seems more emotionally invested in the games and wants it. I am someone who’s wants a kid like that on the knicks because it means he will work on his game. I care about emotion more than anything because you can see those who care and those who are passive.

Passive players don’t turn out too well more times than not.

And unlike say a Wiggins who had all the intangibles too Barrett seems more emotionally invested in the games and wants it. I am someone who’s wants a kid like that on the knicks because it means he will work on his game. I care about emotion more than anything because you can see those who care and those who are passive.

Passive players don’t turn out too well more times than not.

Also, some guys benefit from a great team around them. Zion missed tonight’s game and RJ still balled out despite increased defensive pressure. That’s a great sign for a dude who was in high school less than a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom