Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

This has to be the biggest off season I can remember as a Knicks fan.

We can be poised to win immediately AND for years to come.

With Bron going to be either extra washed or back on the juice, Zion can be that once-in-a-generation talent they talking bout.

No matter the consolation, if that comes true and we pick #2, this season was a complete waste.

Exactly.

That's why I dont get guys talking about settling for just one star or even two in FA.

That's why it must be horrible being a fan of someone like the Blazers, yes you get in the playoffs every year but never going to win anything.

feeling the Knicks will be screwed again on the draft; had the 2nd worst record in 2015 and ended up at #4; instead of having a new lottery system (with equal odds at #1, the three worst team), they should have a limit of how many top 3 picks you can get in a 3-4 year span (to prevent tanking, like not getting the #1 overall back-to-back years); 76ers from 2010-2017 (had top 3 picks 5 out of 8 years (including #1 overall in back to back years), doubt the Players Association would approve something like this

Man if this off season works out the way we hope AND Deandre comes back on discount for us

339.png

If we land #1 and dont trade it for AD with an offer on the table, that'll be enough for me to know that KD and Kyrie will be here.

Back
Top Bottom