Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

i can see the Bulls squeezing into the playoffs. if Zach is healthy and improves, he can be an easy 25ppg scorer. i'm expecting Lauri's production to go up as well. not to mention Dunn who went from potential bust to solid PG. i agree that the Nets, Kings, and Hawks are worse than us. its a toss up with the Magic, Griz, and Mavs. i think we're gonna win right around 30 games tbh. i can definitely see the Nets and Hawks under 20 wins. the rest of the mentioned teams will probably be in the 20-25 win range.

i can see the Bulls squeezing into the playoffs. if Zach is healthy and improves, he can be an easy 25ppg scorer. i'm expecting Lauri's production to go up as well. not to mention Dunn who went from potential bust to solid PG. i agree that the Nets, Kings, and Hawks are worse than us. its a toss up with the Magic, Griz, and Mavs. i think we're gonna win right around 30 games tbh. i can definitely see the Nets and Hawks under 20 wins. the rest of the mentioned teams will probably be in the 20-25 win range.

Mav don't have a pick and it being Dirk's last year I think they pull into a respectable 35'ish season. A lot depends on if Luka is as nice as they say.

Grizz are going to suck though. I am still surprised they haven't broken that team up.

Noah is making a mistake. That fool posted then deleted IG. Dumb

Knicks' FO will be like you want to get out? Give up your money :lol:

giphy.gif

I’m not going to say break a leg, but hope Knick’s fans get the season they hope for this year.

Anyone else forget Super Mario was on the team?

This team has talent/potential at every position.

not really expecting much from mario... im actually surprised he signed here... still hope we get 20-25 wins... 25-30 seems more realistic... just hope we get a top 3 pick

Back
Top Bottom