**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there was actually a reddit post today comparing these two and the advanced metrics show that they've been nearly identical for the past two years or so. The eye test is still telling me Booker is pretty solidly the better player but I thought it was interesting.

Why does everything have to be HOF'er or trash though

Especially when we're talking about kids 22 and 23 years old

DzFUHrjW0AYo31E.jpg

Iverson is allowed to wear J's? Thought he had a lifetime Reebok deal?

Booker definitely has more potential than LaVine. It's just LaVine is a bit more consistent, but Booker's best games>LaVine's best games. Random comparison though, their style of play is completely different from each other.

The most bizarre thing to me about the Warriors is that Andre Igoudala is / was a bench / role player ... He was literally option #1 and a borderline superstar prior to going to GS and then just fell in line ...

I know he was overpaid and maybe not a top top tier talent at all his previous stops, but he could have made $50M more dollars easily over the last 5 years or so ...

Check those Sixers rosters while Iggy was there. He was a #1 option by default :lol: def not a superstar, as the best thing he did before GSW was be runner up in the slam dunk contest. Other than that, he was mostly known for being an iron man playing nearly every game and high minutes at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom