**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ ATL
HOU
@ MEM
NO
MIL
@ PHX
LAC
DEN
BOS
@ CHI
@ TOR
@ DET
@ NY
@ MIL
BKN
SAC
WAS
@ UTAH
CHA
@ NO
@ OKC
GS
@ LAC
UTAH
POR

I’m counting way more than 6 Ls here

Possibly 12. Possibly 13.

Bron gonna have to go Cleveland God mode..but he's just a family man.

7218DB57-7E35-4C14-8591-A7A061F1C99C.jpeg

6F78D0FA-F744-4A5A-A9AA-ED1BDB61005D.jpeg

49B93EA2-B04E-4D7A-974C-EABFC47D12AB.jpeg

Check those Sixers rosters while Iggy was there. He was a #1 option by default :lol: def not a superstar, as the best thing he did before GSW was be runner up in the slam dunk contest. Other than that, he was mostly known for being an iron man playing nearly every game and high minutes at one point.
He averaged 18 6 5 and 2 while healthy, for an extended period of time ... As I said, he may not have been the top top tier, but he would have received at least $50M more if he didnt sandbag it in GS for the last 5+ years ...

And dont forget about his Finals MVP ... Again, just a bizarre development where someone chose winning over many many many millions of dollars ...

Lol at the Booker slander.

Mans is putting up 25/4/7 at age 22.

I think it's safe to assume that next year, people will expect a little more from the Suns and that should ride on Book to prove that he can be that #1 option.

Bron hurt or nah? We can say he washed right? Boy better hope he plays Boston every night rest of his career. Nobody scared of the big bad wolf no mo.
Idk if he's hurt or getting old or what but from what I watched of him it doesn't seem like he can drive to the basket at will anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom