Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Mags doesn't have his **** together, Teofimo is going to walk through his ***. Still might anyways tbh.

From Rick Glaser's FB:

Ok, please read carefully. Undefeated WBO World Light Heavyweight Champion Eleider Alvarez is now officially signed with Top Rank, and GYM will be the co-promoter, and guess what, Al Haymon is no long involved in any capacity with Alvarez. Yes, that is confirmed, so all of you Haymonites can fully grasp that.

This opens the door for match ups between Bivol, Gvozdyk, and Alvarez.

Last edited:
I think Bivol is headed for DAZN.

AJ wants to fight in the US in September. I'm assuming his opponent is going to be Big Baby. We're probably not going to see AJ-Wilder/Fury until at least 2020.

Me and my girl are expecting a boy in February and I told her I wanted to get him involved in boxing but soon as she seen the stuff about Adonis she wasn’t having it

Kid ain't eem born yet.

She said it isn’t worth the risk with what happened to Adonis. I tried to convince her by saying he will be half Puerto Rican and historically there has been great fighters from PR but she gave me the baseball argument.

What happened to Adonis was a rare event especially for someone at his level.

Wont hurt to have your boy learn the fundamentals of boxing, but between baseball and boxing as far as longevity goes, id definitely go baseball.

Doesnt mean mans cant set a plan for his future seed

That’s pretty much what it comes down to. My other son is into building stuff so I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes into mechanical engineering or something similar to it. If the new addition isn’t into sports then it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom