Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe if Jermell came in like a lion instead of seal, he wouldn't have left it to the judges. I don't want to hear Canelo or Golovkin's name come out of their mouth again. What I watched last night, they would get SMOKED.

Mell probably won that fight, but I’m happy for Tony tho. I’d love to see the rematch in the D, but I know there’s like a 1% chance of that happening.

Korobov is a lot better than people think and was a much better fight for Mall’s development as a fighter than rolling over Willie Monroe would have been. If Andy Lee doesn’t land that home run shot, he probably has a completely different career.

I’m really interested to see if they line up Derevyanchenko against Mall in 19 since those guys are on the same side of the street.

had it a draw for Jermell and Harrison... couple swing rounds there. Jermell dominated 11 and 12. But I thought the announcers, especially Lennox were extremely biased.

Just re-watched and Charlo looked worse than what I noticed initially. Harrison's feints made him constantly reset. You can tell by Charlo's body language that he felt he was behind, that's why he rallied in the last three rounds. However, I can see it 7-5 either way or a draw. The decision should not be called a "robbery", because there is no way to score it 8-4 for anyone.

Just re-watched and Charlo looked worse than what I noticed initially. Harrison's feints made him constantly reset. You can tell by Charlo's body language that he felt he was behind, that's why he rallied in the last three rounds. However, I can see it 7-5 either way or a draw. The decision should not be called a "robbery", because there is no way to score it 8-4 for anyone.
Yump

Ain't nobody trying to watch a Floyd sparring session.
Someone get this guy a reality show since he's so thirsty for some attention.

There’s a bigger epidemic of people who watch boxing that don’t know how to score fights than bad judges.

Dumbest saying I hear regularly is “You gotta TAKE it from the champ.”

Nah bruh, you just gotta win more rounds.
Yaaaaap..... BUT..... the judges see it that way as well and that’s been proven time after time

Back
Top Bottom