Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Floyd made $9M for 1 min of work

Broke or not the boy. Know how to get to them bags

GGG can’t make $9M for 2 or 3 fights if he not fighting Canelo

Only one word to describe that fight, pathetic. Absolutely a dive. Tenshin out here getting knocked down like Ric Flair. Floyd looks like a college senior beating up a high school freshman lol. Miss me with all the "9 million for 2 minutes" talk.

Only one word to describe that fight, pathetic. Absolutely a dive. Tenshin out here getting knocked down like Ric Flair. Floyd looks like a college senior beating up a high school freshman lol. Miss me with all the "9 million for 2 minutes" talk.
But that’s what happened tho

Can’t miss something that actually happened

U thought Floyd was gon actually lose?

U thought it was gon be a competitive fight?

It wasnt an actual fight though.. it was an exhibition. If you took that seriously, its a personal issue.

Were you mad too when shane mosley fought shaq?

Or when oscar fought ac slater?

Floyd didn’t do anything more than his regular workout routine leading up tho this

There was literally nothing to train for

Whys mikey built like a kangeroo

DvoXz03X4AAkCym.jpg

388C12FB00000578-3795779-Roger_is_loved_around_the_world_and_is_famous_for_his_ripped_phy-a-9_1474248043242.jpg

That sparring session looks exactly how Porter fought that fight.

Sad to see a brawler turn into a full flegded boxer.

I hope Gervonta got a good team behind him and has him saving his money, for someone who has rode the Floyd wave im still waiting to see him have a meaningful fight and this man pullin up in a car that probably equals his fight check smh

Hustlin backwards, I didnt see Floyd stunt until after the DLH fight and he was already a big name in boxing.

What Floyd was u watching then?
The Floyd that still went by pretty boy hadnt moved to calling himself money may until later in his career. And name a time u saw Floyd pull up in a Ferrari to a fight while having 0 PPV events?

Floyd & Manny will both be at the Spence-Garcia fight tonight, wonder if something is going to be announced...

Back
Top Bottom