OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS 2022 THREAD - Russell Wilson, MOTHAFLUCKAS!

Hard to believe we'll turn around from this.
Everything is just so sloppy right now.
Turnovers are killing us.
I was down to see Brock go in tbh.

They took the game off tv because it wasn't competitive enough lol.

Came here to say the same thing. Wish I wasn't so right about this dumpster fire of a team back in May...

And if the front office wants to hang the next 3-5 years on Siemian, Lynch and this kid, while passing on the (likely) opportunity to get a proven commodity like Kaepernick on the cheap, then I don't have much hope for our overall prospects in the AFC West during that window against the likes of the Chiefs and Raiders.

Fingers crossed that I'm wrong, and that an improved OL will help give Siemian and the running game a chance, but as my man Han Solo said, I've got a bad feeling about this.

Part of me is glad I'm boycotting the NFL so I don't have to watch this dumpster fire. Team is trash and John is to blame. No excuse Bums like Trevor and Brock are the QBs.

We need a QB. That's it.
I don't buy the defense sucking just cause TJ leaving cause our safeties have stepped up. The team quit. Not on Vance but on the offense. We don't get a QB this offense (or Kelly ain't Jesus) we not making the playoffs next year either

OC fired
QB coach upgraded
So we draft a QB or let Lynch/Kelly test it out?
Not like we got cap space.

Well we should get a high draft pick, so I would definitely say a QB is in the mix.

I dont watch college ball but reading up on college qbs now, looks like theres some prospects.

Im for drafting one and letting Lych/Kelly battle it out.

A drafted qb would probably redshift his rookie year most likely anyway.

I agree, our D is still stellar.

Need a QB and 2 or 3 new starters on the o-line

John isn't taking responsibility for the dumpster fire. His draft picks in offense are trash and the Broncos are slowly getting the reputation of a team that doesn't want to pay its players.

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/30/16720846/colin-kaepernick-chart-party

I'll keep beating this drum til we have a real QB of the guy gets a job - hopefully it's the same thing. Seriously, what could it possibly hurt to sign Kap for a two-year deal at this point? If he stinks we cut him. If he's serviceable, well, we have a starting QB who's markedly better than the guys we keep feeding to defenses this season.

Btw, Broncos/Jets is national early CBS game this week :lol::frown: God I hope we don't roll over and are at least competitive.

I wanted Mayfield at 5 but sounds like he might be going #1..

Ive heard they like Mayfield, Darnold and Bradley Chubb, but all of them could be gone by 5.

I could see us trading back if all three of those are gone.

Would also love Saquon Barkley but he should be gone too..

Hoping we dont use the pick on the top guard Quentin Nelson, although there is a portion of the fanbase that wants to see us doing exactly that.

For a top 5 pick I want IMPACT, offense or defense.

I've heard we like Oh State cornerback Denzel Ward..

I was watching some mock drafts and the last few I saw were the OH cornerback and the QB from Wyoming. It would be awesome of Barkley was still available.....that's my hope.

I'm glad Mayfield's stock has risen to where Cleveland might take him so we don't. Hate his personality, and I just don't wanna cheer for him.

Not sure if I'd want Allen either, after his racist tweets came out. IMO, if you're racist at 16 you're probably gonna be racist at 22. Not a lot of maturing happens during that window, lol. If he copped to it earlier, like while he was in college, I'd respect it. But deleting them and then waiting til he's exposed of them doesn't exactly reek of responsibility.

Regardless, I have zero faith in Elway's draft skills. The MHR post a couple days ago really shed light on how awful our last 5 drafts have been.

We shall see - fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom