OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS 2022 THREAD - Russell Wilson, MOTHAFLUCKAS!

Great pick

IMO, best pick we could have made with who was on the board.

Agree. And I like that the team said "We're with Keenum" and not messing with QB controversy entering camp. Most importantly, Von has a partner to eat up QBs. Om Nom Nom....

Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton. Potentially eventual replacements for DT and E. Sanders

Dope picks.

RB Royce Freeman looks solid. We needed to grab a rb high after letting CJ go. Hyped to see how he pans out.

LB Josey Jewell is a great pick! Tackle machine.

Different draft strategy this year. Got players that produced vs players with potential. Smart players. Team captains, for most of the picks.

Sound draft. Very excited.

I just read that they might have gotten a few undrafted guys. A RB from Colorado and OLB from Auburn. I must admit.......I'm starting to allow myself to get a little hyped

Yeah they picked up Lindsey from CU, hometown guy, was hoping we'd draft him but we got him as an undrafted free agent. Very excited about him man.

the guy from Auburn (cant remember his name) was a great signing too.

get hyped brother, we did well this year.

Chubb and Von Miller on the other side is gonna wreak havoc on qbs.

Remember when we had Demarcus Ware and Miller? Won a damn Super Bowl with that tandem.

I hope the squad does well. I won't be watching this season but I still roll with the team.

How do y'all feel about Case?

I feel great about him bro. SO glad we didnt overspend on Cousins.

Case is gonna flourish man. He's always been a winner and despite an up and down career he showed what he's capable of last season.

Literally the best option we had, I truly believe this season will prove that to be true.

He has gelled with the receivers in OTA's and with Sanders, DT, and rookies DaeSean Hamilton and Courtland Sutton, he has a bunch of targets.

Also, tight end Jake Butt, who we drafted last year but was injured the whole year, should step in and be another target for Case.

Drafting running back Royce Freeman will prove to be a great pick as I think he eventually starts over Booker.

Undrafted running back Phillip Lindsey is my sleeper for this year. I think he makes the team and ends up winning the kick returner position, which will allow him to get some reps at RB, at which time he will show out.

He's small but is 100% heart. He's a local kid who played high school here, then went to Colorado University and broke all the records.

Get excited bro!

Has any of you guys been watching the preseason? I haven’t been able to catch much, but I saw a few plays from last night.

Feels weird to have a decent quarterback honestly lol.
Nice Sanders play there, hope we can take this one

The whole time leading up to the game they were showin the Broncos warming up, but instead they showed the Cowboys game.

Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Lot of mistakes today but we came out with a win. Pass rush was great, minus one blunder our secondary was great, rookie running backs came through, good line, good special teams, Case needs to learn his receivers more but a clear talent upgrade behind center.

BRING ON THE TRASH *** RAIDERS!

Yeah they picked up Lindsey from CU, hometown guy, was hoping we'd draft him but we got him as an undrafted free agent. Very excited about him man.

My guy Lindsay showed out!

100 yards of total offense, that first touchdown of the game, boy is gonna be a PROBLEM all year long!

Miller feasted!

3 INT's is a lot but Case is gonna be good. His first full game with his new squad, he'll tighten that up I'm sure of it. He's a leader. More than anything he showed poise and resilience, a lot of QB's would have folded after throwing 3 picks. We got a good one behind center. Lets give him a couple weeks to get acclimated.

Sanders looking rejuvinated. DT made some mistakes but redeemed himself.

Royce Freeman/Lindsay combo is gonna be unstoppable.

Marquette King will be giving us great field position all year.

Still have some weapons that werent used yet in Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton.

Great win!

Last edited:
MANNNN Royce Freeman/Lindsay combo has me SUPER excited! We haven't had a consistent run game in a while (even with CJ at times) so I'm hoping they can pull through. 3 ints is a lot but I hope he can get it together, I'm excited for what's to come. Good W boys!

Back
Top Bottom