**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

If Sony Michel is good to go on Sunday, would y’all start him? I’m thinking if he plays, he might be limited.

I also have DJ, Conner, Coleman and Chubb.

If Sony isn’t good to go, would y’all choose Coleman or Chubb as a flex? Standard league btw. I’m 3-6 still trying to make the playoffs :lol:
I'd ride the high of Coleman right now. He's a bum but it seems like Matty Ice might be getting more confidence in him.

ATL is more vulnerable to pass-catching RBs. Another big game might be in store for Duke Johnson.

And Coleman has underperformed so far this season but I wouldn't call him a bum :lol:. The Falcons have been calling plays for him as if he's Devonta Freeman. If they keep scheming him in space like they did last week he'll put up numbers.

With Cousins on bye I need help streaming a QB this week. Who would you guys roll with?

Alex Smith @ TB
Any Dalton vs NO
Baker Mayfield vs ATL

With Cousins on bye I need help streaming a QB this week. Who would you guys roll with?

Alex Smith @ TB
Any Dalton vs NO
Baker Mayfield vs ATL

same issue here, I went with Smith. I mean I can drop him for Mayfield anytime during the week so still trying to figure it out.

Tampa has been really bad tho

Worth holding onto both Chiefs AND Rams D/ST? Work league where I'm in 1st so I want to keep this roster steady for the long haul.

I just added him in my work league and dropped D.J. Moore.

My WR's there (two-WR start in lineup) are now Thielen, Boyd, Hilton, Sutton, Lockett & Dez.

Last edited:
This dez trade has me thinking the saints want to open up the field for tre’quan smith. I’m expecting big plays out of smith for ROS

I kind of hate the Dez move for Kamara. There goes a few more targets per game. They’ll probably use Dez as a big TE in the slot.

Somehow manage to snag duke johnson off waivers this morning and got the packers defense as welll.

i only see dez being in the game on 3rd downs or goaline shots

but what do i know

Benjamin Watson moves like a slug at this point and the rest of the WR’s outside of Thomas and Tre’Quan are basically nonexistent. Dez is definitely gonna play.

Back
Top Bottom