**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm gonna lose this week
The icing on the cake is if Golden Tate blows up while he's on my bench, the irony of this is I can still sub him in at my FLEX for Zeke

Was down 79.7 - 21.3 after TNF vs my ole lady

Thurs night my boy text said "id hate to be facing her this week, give up bruh you lost". I said "nah that 21 from Juju helped me, I got big guns coming up Sunday".

She's on the phone today talking bout she got it in the bag when the early games finished because it was 110.8 - 54.6

Shoutout to Rodgers Adams and Jones :smokin

Screenshot_20181111-174132_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Trubisky outscored Rodgers again smh, luckily I didn't need the points this week though. Regretting drafting AR so early.

Thank you Zeke :pimp:

Man is a beast, too bad cowboys Oline and team in general are trash :smh:

I need Beckham to not get more than 25 points tonight to be 9-1, 9-1 and 8-2.

Last edited:
Aaron Jones finally! :pimp:

I won in my main league for the first time since WK2 :lol: lost in my work league tho which I'm more annoyed about. 7-3 in that league now.

Thanks to that last drive Ertz propelled me to highest scoring for the week :smokin

Down 58 on TNF, down 50 after early games. Win by 40 vs my wife :smokin (won by 45 week 7 too during rivalry week)

Feels so good especially because she was confident af being up 50.

With that said, i didnt even use a kicker. Should I add Gould or Rosas? I want to add to my points in case it comes down to it for getting in playoffs

Back
Top Bottom