**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

61623FBB-AE32-436A-8028-AEFC4B727F40.png

Good evening gentlemen

Championship in the NT league

Gonna lose, gotta choose between Brees and Goff

how the duck the saints fell off like this gonna be record breaking, I am beyond confused

Had cam and kamara in my team. Got lucky with my dude kamara. I was losing coming in tonights game

Title game in 2 of my 3. Would be 3/3 if I played Henry in the NT league lst week :lol:

Championship guys!!! Let’s eat!! My Top 2 picks came thru for me. Any streamer I should look ahead? Defense wise and ect, I’m ready to take it all.

Made the championship in both of my leagues.

I have Conner in both.

Need one more great week out of Derek Henry.

75AD0ACB-669E-44D6-8131-A117762AC01C.png
8A34A7B5-7779-4C5B-B1B5-77A894D5AE43.png

Up early in bed...

And was just Browsing the waiver wire and I seen doug baldwin was released last week... by the guy I’m playing in the championship. I have the highest priority out of the remaining 2 so I def put a claim in for him. The dude I’m facing is significantly weak at WR and this will def hurt him...

But who would y’all go with in the flex? (Let’s say Ware is healthy)

What order would you rank em? With the thinking that Ware comes back healthy, and Conner is back so samuels doesn’t start.

Last edited:
Really needed a Kamara TD out the end. Think they would have given it to him too had ol boy not made that boneheaded touchback. How you going to reach for the endzone markers when you're clearly in no position to touch them

Back
Top Bottom