**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow how's your bro this morning? :emoji_sweat:

:lol: :stoneface:

Screenshot_20181217-212836_Chrome.jpg

This can't be real can it? How didn't Cam post a single point? I'm not understanding the scoring format here.

This can't be real can it? How didn't Cam post a single point? I'm not understanding the scoring format here.

Idk just something i found on twitter. Some leagues you lose points on sacks ints pick 6s just depends on how much those negative points are

Idk just something i found on twitter. Some leagues you lose points on sacks ints pick 6s just depends on how much those negative points are

I actually went on Twitter to see if it was a real tweet and it was. Still don't understand the scoring system.

Made it to my Championship game. My squad is likely gonna need some help though.

If Conner comes back then that hurts. Aiming to get Titans defense on wiavers but debating on Jamal Williams vs Ballage as my other waiver target. What do you all think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181218-103548.jpg
    Screenshot_20181218-103548.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20181218-103554.jpg
    Screenshot_20181218-103554.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 3
I have Kittle and the Bears D in championship this week. I feel like I will not be able to score well with both on my team. Thinking about dropping the Bears D in favor of the Titans. Thoughts?

I survived the Allen Goose egg, benching Damien Williams and the Brees and Thomas duds all in my dynasty/IDP league.

My 3peat hopes are still alive.

Won my work league, but this is the one I really want to win.

I have Kittle and the Bears D in championship this week. I feel like I will not be able to score well with both on my team. Thinking about dropping the Bears D in favor of the Titans. Thoughts?
why would you drop bears defense for a championship game? :lol:

I'm rolling them out with confidence

why would you drop bears defense for a championship game? :lol:

I'm rolling them out with confidence
Because they're playing the 9ers and I have Kittle. I saw what that bears D did to Davante Adams and Robert Woods back to back.

My thinking is that either Kittle does really well or the Bears D does really well, not both. So I should probably hedge my bets and eliminate that conflict.

Because they're playing the 9ers and I have Kittle. I saw what that bears D did to Davante Adams and Robert Woods back to back.

My thinking is that either Kittle does really well or the Bears D does really well, not both. So I should probably hedge my bets and eliminate that conflict.

Yeah Roquan gonna be running with Kittle.

I still think Kittle can put up about 15 pts for you maybe.

I’m in the same situation.

Do not drop the Bears D. If you reallllly don't want to start them, just keep them on your bench.

You can't make this $#!+ up lmao... barely won...m now it's me vs the number 1 team....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181218-121627_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181218-121627_Chrome.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 5

You’re over thinking it. You got top 5 players possibly top 3 players at both spots. Start them with confidence.

If anything it increases your floor for points.

Took down the #1 seed as the #8 seed this weekend :evil:

Dude must be mad as hell cause I beat him last week too and won the tiebreaker via points for to squeeze into the postseason.

How can someone 3peat? I’m just mad at you now. Your league mates must be trash.

Now here’s me putting up 151 and then 85 in back to back weeks.

Back
Top Bottom