**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Made it to the championship game $1.2k on the line 12 man league..... going up against gurley, Derrick Henry and mike Evans owner. Feeling confident gurley might not play and Henry will come back to earth this week my gut feeling. I was thinking about splitting the combine pot but I have the upper hand this week

064C754E-7972-4BB9-A86B-E0BD678A284A.jpeg
787154AA-8FFF-44BF-822F-19A8FE1DD9F8.jpeg

whose gurleys backup?

They just signed CJ anderson so Im assuming they are sitting gurley this week which would make whichever one starts an immediate RB1.

Im putting in a claim for John kelly, but didnt know if I should put one in for CJ anderson too

Last edited:
whose gurleys backup?

They just signed CJ anderson so Im assuming they are sitting gurley this week which would make whichever one starts an immediate RB1.

Im thinking about putting in a claim for John kelly, but didnt know if I should put one in for CJ anderson too

Idk about RB1 the rams offense is atrocious right now but they are going up against Arizona

Made it to the ship and playing against my brother. We gon split the pot of 500 but hoping I get the dub too :lol:

It would be my first ever championship in the 13 years I've been playing.

Idk about RB1 the rams offense is atrocious right now but they are going up against Arizona

Arizona is giving up just about as many points to the running back position as anyone in the league, they have a good line, and he would almost be guaranteed to get a TD. If gurley sits, his backup is getting 10-15 in a standard league easy.

Plus John Kelly looked like a damn stud in the preseason.

Back to back years i lose to #1 seed in the semis over some bull!

2017: my team falls flat and they have Cam, Gurley, & Hunt explode for 120 alone. I lose 172-90 somethin

2018: my tean falls flat, while theirs is falling apart with injuries and force to choose between Jeffery or Sutton. Jeffery has the game of his life pulling them from down 28 to 6. Then McCaffery has the freakin trick play for TD

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I understand the whole notion of handcuff but man cmon CJ anderson no way in hell im using him in the championship when he literally hasnt seen the field all year, also doesnt know the offense.

I understand the whole notion of handcuff but man cmon CJ anderson no way in hell im using him in the championship when he literally hasnt seen the field all year, also doesnt know the offense.

He is just insurance. He will probably get a carry or two but John Kelly is 100% worth a pick up. He is a potential league winner to me who has great matchups the next two weeks.

He is just insurance. He will probably get a carry or two but John Kelly is 100% worth a pick up. He is a potential league winner to me who has great matchups the next two weeks.

How is kelly a league winner? We have legit seem do NOTHING. He's been a healthy scratch 12 of 15 weeks

How is kelly a league winner? We have legit seem do NOTHING.

John Kelly was probably the best looking running back in preseason. He plays in a top 5 offense and has top matchups the next two weeks. Dont act like we dont see running backs step in to starting roles every single God damn week and be just as effective.

Best part is, you may not even need to use a waiver on him but dont say we have seen nothing out of him. We have 4 weeks of solid game tape in the NFL

So preseason plays vs the 3's

Yall take that risk if you want. Add to keep away sure but not playable i dont have that kind of confidence

You were probably of the opinion damien wailliams wasnt worth a play last week either. All fantasy football is is volume and opportunity. He will get redzone looks and a decent sized workload.

If I can get a player like him for almost nothing and have a solid flex play I'm 100% doing it. High floor, high ceiling player. Fortune favors the bold

Last edited:
You were probably of the opinion damien wailliams wasnt worth a play last week either. All fantasy football is is volume and opportunity. He will get redzone looks and a decent sized workload.

If I can get a player like him for almost nothing and have a solid flex play I'm 100% doing it. High floor, high ceiling player. Fortune favors the bold

I played damien in 2 leagues where i had no choice. The 3rd where i had 7RBs i left him on the bench

It paid off but yeah the league i had depth i didnt want to risk it

Who y'all rather add?

John Kelly or Williams?

Also, would you rather play Mcguire or Coleman this week?

Who y'all rather add?

John Kelly or Williams?

Also, would you rather play Mcguire or Coleman this week?

I've already put my thoughts on kelly above. My thing with Williams is we have seen what he is so at this point I'll never ever play him especially in a finals game. That and there is talk about shutting Rodgers down.

With kelly (if Gurley sits) you get a back in a top offense against a ****ty defense. Give me Kelly because I'd actually start him if Gurley sits. I'm leaving Williams out there hoping someone else jumps on that grenade

Dropping Dak DJMoore Fournette and (maybe) ouMichel to pick up any of Williams Kelly R.Anderson Mayfield Trubisky M.Williams & Foster

Stick with Texans D or add any of these?

Screenshot_20181218-212350_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I've already put my thoughts on kelly above. My thing with Williams is we have seen what he is so at this point I'll never ever play him especially in a finals game. That and there is talk about shutting Rodgers down.

With kelly (if Gurley sits) you get a back in a top offense against a ****ty defense. Give me Kelly because I'd actually start him if Gurley sits. I'm leaving Williams out there hoping someone else jumps on that grenade

Hmmm...that;s actually a good point. I initially put a waiver for Williams but yeah, he really hasn't done much. Funny thing is I have Gurley and when I drafted, I initially drafted Kelly to cuff but of course ended up just dropping him. I think you're right. I trust Kelly, especially against the Cards. Thanks for the advice man

Took the L in both leagues I was still alive in this week :smh:.

In first place in my best ball league but it's not the same as a H2H :ohwell:. Already looking forward to next season :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom