**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I have Nuk so thats why i didnt draft fuller
I didnt draft Robby because I wantes to try and see if he gets suspended, but Kearse is out now so Robby def getting the targets
I did draft Shepard (11th rd) because OBJ should free him up for looks

Who is Johnathan Williams? I have Jamaal from GB
Yeah I realized it was Jamaal. I’d still rather have Fuller or Anderson over Shepherd, even though you already have Hopkins. Anderson has an outside shot of being a top 12 WR whether Kearse is hurt or not.

I didn't draft a kicker. Who the f do I cut? I'm attached to them all.

upload_2018-8-31_10-39-1.png

This isn't PPR, but points per 1st down. Something new that I'm kinda intrigued about.

I didn't draft a kicker. Who the f do I cut? I'm attached to them all.

upload_2018-8-31_10-39-1.png

This isn't PPR, but points per 1st down. Something new that I'm kinda intrigued about.
Man I've been waiting for ESPN to add point per first down for years now :smh: :smh:. I'd probably cut Sutton. Gonna be hard for him to carve out a meaningful role with DT and Sanders as the top dogs.

Man I've been waiting for ESPN to add point per first down for years now :smh: :smh:. I'd probably cut Sutton. Gonna be hard for him to carve out a meaningful role with DT and Sanders as the top dogs.

Either that or Lockett. I think Lockett just had some form of surgery done.

Any of you have draft pick pick trading turned on for Yahoo? We just did it for the first time this year and I have been trading to get a **** load of draft picks this year.

Just traded my Devonta Freeman and my 15th rounder for Jordan howard and a 12th. And now I may turn around and trade david johnson and that 12th for Leveon bell and a 6th.

I lean Sutton because he's primarily going to be a red zone threat. He should be a damn good one, but I think the Lions will have more volume for Golladay and he will just be involved more. Lockett is the #2 for Seattle and they really don't have much else after him for a possession type guy.

It's gonna be what I have to do. :frown:

I lean Sutton because he's primarily going to be a red zone threat. He should be a damn good one, but I think the Lions will have more volume for Golladay and he will just be involved more. Lockett is the #2 for Seattle and they really don't have much else after him for a possession type guy.

It's gonna be what I have to do. :frown:
I didn't draft a kicker or D/ST in one of my leagues and I'm so attached to my squad that I may just roll week 1 without a kicker :lol:.

I didn't draft a kicker or D/ST in one of my leagues and I'm so attached to my squad that I may just roll week 1 without a kicker :lol:.

That's the downside of it, if you feel you drafted well. I did the same in another league and had no issue with it, but I love this other team. I contemplated going with no kicker until I'm forced to make moves, but that's like an 5-15 points I'm throwing away.

That's the downside of it, if you feel you drafted well. I did the same in another league and had no issue with it, but I love this other team. I contemplated going with no kicker until I'm forced to make moves, but that's like an 5-15 points I'm throwing away.

I'd just wait it out. Is Robbie Gould available in your league? He was absolutely lights out last year when the 49ers started Garappolo and they havent really done anything to solve their redzone efficiency issues this year. I could see him have a top 5 kicker year this year and thats the reason why I havent drafted a kicker in any of my leagues.

Anyone doing this (I Assume yes but wanted to see) standard league:

My
David Johnson
Next years 12th round pick

His
Leveon Bell
Next years 7th round pick

Theres no way packers cut cobb .. why?

He makes like 13m a year and is a turd. Theu have been trying to trade him for the last week. That's usually the first step before a player gets cut

Think they save like 20M against the cap over the next two years by releasing him.

Could that open a spot for short deal for Dez?

Doubt they would sign someone this late in the game to learn a new playbook a week before the season starts. Plus Dez is basically a poor man's Adams.

All I know is Cobb makes a **** load of money, they have been trying to move him, they drafted like 4 receivers this year, and Rodgers just signed a massive extension so they dont really have to worry about pissing him off that much. Those dont seem like moves a team makes when they are content with a player.

With that being said I've been speculatively adding geranamo allison in a couple leagues where he is available and just dropping my kicker or defense. If I'm wrong then I need to stream a kicker week 1. If I'm right, I have a solid wr. Worth the risk to me.

Last edited:
Dez has been trash for a couple years now. I’m not drafting/picking him up regardless of who he signs with. But maybe that’s just my Eagles bias talking :lol:.

Hes washed, im sure he could ride a fantasy team bench and depending if youre lucky to play him the right week.

someone drafted him in my big money league, hope he keeps him all year just to burn a spot on his roster

My 12-man non-PPR league did pick 'em for the last week of preseason to determine draft order. I got the most right so I get to choose my draft position.

What is the ideal position for a 12-man non-PPR league? I feel like its 4th.

Back
Top Bottom