**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Half PPR 12 Team league.

I have the 10th spot and my boy at 1 wants to swap with me. Based on ADPs so far, which spot is better to pick from?

Half PPR 12 Team league.

I have the 10th spot and my boy at 1 wants to swap with me. Based on ADPs so far, which spot is better to pick from?

I just swapped from 10 to 1 in my league. Only reason I did it is because we didn't swap overall spots, just the 1st round (he got to keep Watson as his keeper as apart of the deal). So now I'm drafting at #1 then again at #15 and so forth.

I would stay put.

Also, I am seriously considering drafting Barkley at #1. Gurley is a keeper, I'm worried about Bell getting hurt or him sitting out games/plays to ensure he gets out healthy for the LTD next offseason. Brown is an option.

Just looking at the revamped line, Beckham looking midseason form, and with Engram in his second season Barkley seems like a lock for 20+ carries, ALL goal line work. The upside is insane, and I don't see him being a bust. What y'all think?

Outside of the obvious Ertz, Gronl, and kelce who are you all looking at TE?

I've got Olsen, trey burton, and reed depending on how he looks in preseason. I'm a little scared of Rudolph just because he had foot surgery in the offseason and bn I think there is zero chance evan engram does what he did last year year

I've got Olsen, trey burton, and reed depending on how he looks in preseason. I'm a little scared of Rudolph just because he had foot surgery in the offseason and bn I think there is zero chance evan engram does what he did last year year

Reed and Rudolph. And take a late round flyer on OJ Howard.

Jimmy Graham.

I just swapped from 10 to 1 in my league. Only reason I did it is because we didn't swap overall spots, just the 1st round (he got to keep Watson as his keeper as apart of the deal). So now I'm drafting at #1 then again at #15 and so forth.

I would stay put.

Also, I am seriously considering drafting Barkley at #1. Gurley is a keeper, I'm worried about Bell getting hurt or him sitting out games/plays to ensure he gets out healthy for the LTD next offseason. Brown is an option.

Just looking at the revamped line, Beckham looking midseason form, and with Engram in his second season Barkley seems like a lock for 20+ carries, ALL goal line work. The upside is insane, and I don't see him being a bust. What y'all think?

I like Saquon a lot. TBH he's the reason I want that #1 pick. With recent success of rookie RBs going early, I have 0 doubt that he will be stud. Watch this vid if you are having any doubts.

I like Saquon a lot. TBH he's the reason I want that #1 pick. With recent success of rookie RBs going early, I have 0 doubt that he will be stud. Watch this vid if you are having any doubts.

We talking #1 in dynasty leagues or standard leagues. If we are talking standard leagues, there is no chance I am taking him over a Gurley, bell, zeke or even David johnson

Im talking in my .5 PPR league.

Gurley and Bell I understand going before him. But i dont see how Zeke's or Dj's situation is any better for you go pick them ahead of Saquon.

Im talking in my .5 PPR league.

Gurley and Bell I understand going before him. But i dont see how Zeke's or Dj's situation is any better for you go pick them ahead of Saquon.

Half point ppr just makes a better case for DJ over saquon. Out of all those players, he is definitely the best receiving back

We talking #1 in dynasty leagues or standard leagues. If we are talking standard leagues, there is no chance I am taking him over a Gurley, bell, zeke or even David johnson

I'm talking full 1 point PPR. I think Saquon is easily a 1,200 yard rusher with 55-70 catches and 12+ TD's. Yeah, Bell and Gurley are too, but Gurley isn't available in my league.

I'm worried about the Cards' QB situation.

I'm talking full 1 point PPR. I think Saquon is easily a 1,200 yard rusher with 55-70 catches and 12+ TD's. Yeah, Bell and Gurley are too, but Gurley isn't available in my league.

I do not think Saquon is getting 1,200 rushing yards and 12+ TD’s as easily as you think.

They didn’t sign Jonathan Stewart for no reason and he still has some left in the tank when he’s healthy.

Giants have the same terrible QB situation and a worse line. At this point Bradford is a better QB than megamind

I do not think Saquon is getting 1,200 rushing yards and 12+ TD’s as easily as you think.

They didn’t sign Jonathan Stewart for no reason and he still has some left in the tank when he’s healthy.

I feel you, but he’s a breather back at this point. Imo Barkley plays almost all snaps.

Giants have the same terrible QB situation and a worse line. At this point Bradford is a better QB than megamind

The line situation can be argued, but isn’t a fact at this point signing Solder. I’ll take Manning with a better line, plethora of playmakers over Bradford’s 6 games, a rookie QB and no real threat outside of Fitz in the slot.

I feel you, but he’s a breather back at this point. Imo Barkley plays almost all snaps.

The line situation can be argued, but isn’t a fact at this point signing Solder. I’ll take Manning with a better line, plethora of playmakers over Bradford’s 6 games, a rookie QB and no real threat outside of Fitz in the slot.

They sign solder and lost Pugh who was one of their best run blockers. Solder will help in the pass game, but losing Pugh is going to hurt the run game. They lost richburg too but I dont think they used him much in 2017. They are still probably going to end up with flowers at RT. Hernandez may be able to step in and replace him, but rookie guards are rarely good

DJ was a 1300 yard running back and 800 yard receiver before getting hurt. He had 80 receptions in 2016

They sign solder and lost Pugh who was one of their best run blockers. Solder will help in the pass game, but losing Pugh is going to hurt the run game. They lost richburg too but I dont think they used him much in 2017. They are still probably going to end up with flowers at RT. Hernandez may be able to step in and replace him, but rookie guards are rarely good

DJ was a 1300 yard running back and 800 yard receiver before getting hurt. He had 80 receptions in 2016

DJ is indeed, a stud!

Tight end target if the top 3 are taken is Burton.

I’d take Saquon with the 7 or 8 spot, nothing earlier

My buddy was doing a mock on Yahoo last night and said they've switched Bell to rank #1 & Gurley now at #2?

My buddy was doing a mock on Yahoo last night and said they've switched Bell to rank #1 & Gurley now at #2?

Cant go wrong with either, but give me Gurley with that defense.

From a fantasy perspective, Bell started off super slow last year due to the hold out

Last edited:
yep Bell and the holdout will keep me away.

So in all reality, and I've thought it over, having a later R1 pick might be better this year than the early picks. Given the value of R2 picks for me at #11, I can form a nice 1-2 combo of WR-WR or WR/RB.

So in all reality, and I've thought it over, having a later R1 pick might be better this year than the early picks. Given the value of R2 picks for me at #11, I can form a nice 1-2 combo of WR-WR or WR/RB.

If im drafting at the end of the first I would be tempted to go RB/RB and draft a WR in the third or fourth then look for value later. Robby Anderson, Marquise Goodwin, crowder, and sanders are all going pretty late. I have to assume a couple of those guys become legitimate WR2s

If im drafting at the end of the first I would be tempted to go RB/RB and draft a WR in the third or fourth then look for value later. Robby Anderson, Marquise Goodwin, crowder, and sanders are all going pretty late. I have to assume a couple of those guys become legitimate WR2s

There is definitely more options of WR than there are RB's, but I don't think I could justify passing on a guy like Julio (who should play happy now that's getting paid), Allen, Evans, etc. Unless I were to be able to form a pairing out of Hunt, Fournette and Cook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom