**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

yall think Shady gonna miss any games? what round would yall draft him in?

No, but that team lost 3/5 of their starting offensive line and is either going to be rolling with josh Allen or Nate peterman at QB. I would only touch him in the 4th and that's just due to the volume he will receive.

12 team PPR. Had the fourth pick. So far, I got DJ, Jerick, Thielen so far. Normally don’t do PPR.

Got the 10th pick in my 12 team 0.5 PPR big money league.

Who would you guys probably go with that’ll be available with those first two picks? Possibly Beckham and Dalvin Cook?

Got the 10th pick in my 12 team 0.5 PPR big money league.

Who would you guys probably go with that’ll be available with those first two picks? Possibly Beckham and Dalvin Cook?

i like melvin gordon or fournette a little more than cook in half ppr. seems like latavius murray is going to take a lot of cooks carries. id grab an RB first then see whos left at the turnaround. wouldnt mind adams or allen either for WR

Cook scares me a bit at his current ADP. Latavius isnt just going to go away and other than the fluky two fumble preseason game, he has been running very well. I could see him vulturing TDs from cook too

Full point ppr ended up with

Brees
Hopkins
M. Thomas
TY
Ronald Jones
Tevin Coleman
Kittle
JuJu
Prater
Saints

Chris Thompson
Sony Michel
Golladay
Jordan Wilkins
Aaron Jones

Full point ppr ended up with

Brees
Hopkins
M. Thomas
TY
Ronald Jones
Tevin Coleman
Kittle
JuJu
Prater
Saints

Chris Thompson
Sony Michel
Golladay
Jordan Wilkins
Aaron Jones

Think you’re gonna be starting Thompson over RoJo pretty often right now as long as Thompson is healthy. Peyton Barber is for sure the guy to start at the beginning of the year. He’ll be a STEAL at his ADP.

First draft of the season, work league:

QB: Luck
WR: Adams
WR: Hilton
WR: Davis (Corey)
RB: Cook
RB: Collins
TE: Burton
Flex: Thompson
Flex: Williams (Mike)

Bench:
Barber
Ingram
Wilkins
Golladay
Westbrook
Taylor (Taywon)
Sutton

Think I went a bit RB crazy but can hopefully make a move or two if any of these guys pop. Thoughts?

Just finished my draft for our work league. Had the 6th pick in a 12 team ppr league.

QB: Wilson
WR: Thomas (saints)
RB: DJ
RB: L. Miller
TE: Reed
Flex: Thomas (broncos)

DEF: Rams
K: Lutz

BN:
Carson
Mack
Conner
Lee
Ekeler
V. Davis

I took Russ in the 4th when lesean was still there smh. Aside from that I think I did alright. Hopefully Keenum can help revive Demarius. If leveon or Melvin get injured I’m set.

What's the point of drafting Gathers at all and even more, when you used your 4th on ertz? You will never play him unless ertz gets hurt or is on a bye. That's a ton of draft capital on TEs that are going to get you 130-160 points in a standard league. Same with two defenses and drafting a kicker in the 13th round. Seems like you just wasted picks 12-16.

Rules to live by.

-Never draft two TEs (unless you are drafting reed this year then I can see drafting vernon davis with the last pick)

-Dont draft a kicker and defense before the last two rounds. Hell, if you draft early enough and your league allows it, dont draft a kicker and defense at all. Stash 2 high upside guys and see how the preseason plays out.

-dont draft two QBs in shallow leagues (8 to 10 man leagues)

-never draft two defenses

-never draft two kickers

ALL THE ABOVE AND you might have to unload one of your WR's for a Rb1? The strategy this year is RB, RB or Rb WR first 2 rounds but if i don't get HOP, OBJ, or AB as my top WR, im going RB, RB

First draft of the season, work league:

QB: Luck
WR: Hilton
WR: Davis (Corey)
RB: Cook
RB: Collins
TE: Burton
Flex: Thompson
Flex: Williams (Mike)

Bench:
Barber
Ingram
Wilkins
Golladay
Westbrook
Taylor (Taywon)
Sutton

Think I went a bit RB crazy but can hopefully make a move or two if any of these guys pop. Thoughts?

You might be in for a rough season.

I really like Chris Thompson and Davante Adams though. Read something about Thompson not being ready till November though?

Luck is gonna throw a lot of INT's this season, be prepared for that.

ALL THE ABOVE AND you might have to unload one of your WR's for a Rb1? The strategy this year is RB, RB or Rb WR first 2 rounds but if i don't get HOP, OBJ, or AB as my top WR, im going RB, RB

I've got a feeling a lot of people are going to be doing this, and to be honest I'm not going in with a set strategy due to it. If your michael thomas' and Keenan Allen's of the world drop to the late second round I'm taking them over your jordan Howard's and joe mixons of the world.

****, my buddy had a "competitive" league draft the other day and the first four rounds ended like this (10 man league). So much reaching on running backs and he was smart enough to be patient and take the value as it came to him.

62857.jpeg
62859.jpeg

62861.jpeg
62863.jpeg

He ended up with this team that is going to be pretty tough to be.

62839.jpeg

Go into the draft with a flexible strategy and dont be afraid to change it as the draft progresses. If you go into a draft thinking you are going to take a set 10 players, odds are most of those players you will either reach on or miss out on some good values elsewhere.

I'll take the 5th best receiver over the 20th best running back every day

I've got a feeling a lot of people are going to be doing this, and to be honest I'm not going in with a set strategy due to it. If your michael thomas' and Keenan Allen's of the world drop to the late second round I'm taking them over your jordan Howard's and joe mixons of the world.

****, my buddy had a "competitive" league draft the other day and the first four rounds ended like this (10 man league). So much reaching on running backs and he was smart enough to be patient and take the value as it came to him.

62857.jpeg
62859.jpeg

62861.jpeg
62863.jpeg

He ended up with this team that is going to be pretty tough to be.

62839.jpeg

Go into the draft with a flexible strategy and dont be afraid to change it as the draft progresses. If you go into a draft thinking you are going to take a set 10 players, odds are most of those players you will either reach on or miss out on some good values elsewhere.

I'll take the 5th best receiver over the 20th best running back every day

Still Reached on Brady in the 4th.. id rather have Kelce but still not a bad start... i can't believe Howard and CMC went before OBJ...Hell, even McCoy went before OBJ :lol::rofl::smh:

Still Reached on Brady in the 4th.. id rather have Kelce but still not a bad start... i can't believe Howard and CMC went before OBJ...Hell, even McCoy went before OBJ :lol::rofl::smh:

Or Derrick Henry at 27 or whatever. But after seeing that I'm like **** it, I'm taking BPA and if I need to trade so be it

Back
Top Bottom