**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Steelers D is suspect, so I am curious as to why you thinking of sitting him out?

Reports are saying Baldwin is good to go this week, but they're wondering if he will be on a snap count or something. I would watch out for that taking away from Lockett a little bit.
I had Stills earlier and I like him but I am iffy on that Dolphins offense as whole. Stills and Drake are the guys to have out of that offense for sure though.

He’s been getting vultured and I need to win this week. He was good last week, could done even more

I can’t risk it being a bad week for him.

I’m glad Ingram is back next week so I can flex him but I’ll need to trade Collins, if he does great this week I gotta flip him quick but have a feeling I’m gonna get **** offers

Anyone stashing Christian Kirk? If so, should I drop Wilkins or Ryan Grant?

I was thinking about it too. Neither of those dudes are spectacular but I’d probably do Wilkins for him unless you’re badly struggling for RB’s.

I was thinking about it too. Neither of those dudes are spectacular but I’d probably do Wilkins for him unless you’re badly struggling for RB’s.

Collins, Lindsay, Aaron Jones, Cohen & Bell (N/A)

WR: MT, JuJu, Golladay, Gordon, & Ryan Grant

I feel like now is the time to buy low on Dalvin Cook.

I definitely agree. I think this is the worse he’s going to be and will only improve.

I have JuJu, A. Thielen, and Robert Woods. I’m thinking about trying to trade R. Woods for K. Hunt.

My rb’s are Zeke and Dalvin Cook, and literally a bunch of scrubs on my bench (due to losing McKinnon).

Would that be a good trade for me (Woods has been going off)? I’m trying to find a rb to buy low on while I can sell high on Woods right now. Or should I just hold onto Woods and let my receivers carry me to the playoffs?

Any input would be appreciated :nthat:

I definitely agree. I think this is the worse he’s going to be and will only improve.

I have JuJu, A. Thielen, and Robert Woods. I’m thinking about trying to trade R. Woods for K. Hunt.

My rb’s are Zeke and Dalvin Cook, and literally a bunch of scrubs on my bench (due to losing McKinnon).

Would that be a good trade for me (Woods has been going off)? I’m trying to find a rb to buy low on while I can sell high on Woods right now. Or should I just hold onto Woods and let my receivers carry me to the playoffs?

Any input would be appreciated :nthat:

Yes but I think somebody would be stupid to trade Hunt for Woods :lol:

Godwin is like the new Allen Hurns that year that Bortles had 35 TD’s and threw it to Hurns every time he got in the red zone :lol:

Chris Godwin or DJax?

That's a toss up. Same amount of TD's but DJax has more yards but Godwin has more RZ targets. Leaning Djax due to the big play ability. I don't think this will be a shootout IMO. I don't see Godwin with many RZ targets this week.

Ok so now with that....

Put Allen in the FLEX or.....put him in over Shady vs. GB at RB2?

FantasyPros are saying put Allen in over Shady & then Flex C.Davis
Davis can't be confidently started until Mariota proves he's n starting caliber NFL QB again.

I like Shady this week. Odds are the Bills fall back down to Earth but I still think he's a decent play. Packers' run defense is 29th in DVOA and dealing with some injuries on that side of the ball -- they just lost Wilkerson for the year and Kevin King and Nick Perry are nursing a groin injury and concussion, respectively. The Bills can (not will...) keep the game close enough by playing good defense again; Rodgers hasn't been nearly his usual self since being banged up Week 1 and there was a moment last week he grabbed at his hammy so it's definitely affecting his level of play. Bills pass defense since last year can be sneaky good if not inconsistent.

Like mentioned, I also like Godwin, especially with the news of Amukamara being ruled out. Ultimately it depends on whether or not you believe FitzMagic or FitzTragic will show up against a defense that has the highest sack percentage while dialing up the least number of blitzes. Fitz only got pressured or sacked on 17.4 percent of his dropbacks Weeks 1 & 2 but that spiked to 40.3% against the Steelers, with 2 of his 3 INTs coming against extra rushers. That being said, Godwin is still a great bet to score a TD considering he leads the Bucs with a whopping 6 opportunities (re: targets) inside the 10 while the next closest player is Barber with 3 rushes.

just traded AB and Mixon for Michel, B Cooks, and Marvin Jones...

i have Dalvin ,Ingram, & Conner as my RB's
OBJ and AB were my only WR's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom