**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Wouldnt next year be year 2 for Kamara? If you got him off waivers last year, keep him this year and next ?

Sorry I am probably looking at it wrong. Never played a keeper league.

Yeah if he was your keeper this year then you have one more year to keep him. I'm in the same situation as you.

Could use some quick advice. With Hilton & Doyle out again, do I drop Kirk & grab Chester Rogers? Against my Jets but how's he been looking?

Yeah if he was your keeper this year then you have one more year to keep him. I'm in the same situation as you.

I just realized the commish is doing it wrong.
He was counting that 1st season as a year, and then keep him for the following, then drop him.

It's dumb. For that I'll just trade before the deadline for one of the studs that someone else has to drop after seasons end.

I just realized the commish is doing it wrong.
He was counting that 1st season as a year, and then keep him for the following, then drop him.

It's dumb. For that I'll just trade before the deadline for one of the studs that someone else has to drop after seasons end.

I traded Tarik & Gordon for James White. I didn't even get to enjoy Cohen's blow up game because he was on my bench :smh: .

Do you like Burton this week or should I go with Brate? PPR.

I traded Tarik & Gordon for James White. I didn't even get to enjoy Cohen's blow up game because he was on my bench :smh: .

Do you like Burton this week or should I go with Brate? PPR.

Man I have Burton as well and would normally start him but I got Ebron on the bench as well and I like that matchup.

Falcons defense is trash and banged up so Brate not might be a bad option. Trubisky spreads it around, A-Rob , Tarik, Taylor Gabriel, Burton and we still gotta get Jordan Howard going. I feel like well try and get him 20 carries this week.

I'd go Brate

I like Burton this week and ROS. Bye week done and I'd assume Bisky and coaching staff know how much of an impact he could have moving forward.

Gonne receive JHoward but now I don't know who to give up:
Lindsay
Kerryon
Clement

I like all of those guys but it looks like Clement is the guy to give up

I like all of those guys but it looks like Clement is the guy to give up

Definitely. He has good upside, but he's been marred by injuries all season and between him and Smallwood, neither is a clear cut option going forward. Kerryon is the guy in Detroit and Lindsay is the best back in Denver and has immense upside. I wish he was used more, but he's still going to produce more than Clement.

I'd pump the breaks on expecting 2017 Robby just yet. I think his production was due to McCown airing it out as often as he did. While it's clear Darnold can make those throws, I'm not too sure yet if it will become a habit, though I would welcome it with open arms.

I think you can play him over Baldwin, unless you want to wait a week and see what happens.

Man that would help me out so much if Baldwin doesn’t return to form. Robby was putting up numbers all last year. I’ll probably give Baldwin this week but if he doesn’t do **** against the Raiders and Robby gets another couple deep balls or a TD vs the Colts then I might go with him moving forward.

NT help me pull off these 2 trades

Motive: acquire a QB for Ryan bye week 8
I have Chicago D/ST
Screenshot_20181010-124325_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

0-5 dude is desparate for a RB, he will give me Goff for Howard (his RB - Freeman, Coleman, Kerryon)

Screenshot_20181010-130047_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

2-3 doesnt need a RB, had Michel and dropped him 3 wks ago i told him he'd regret it. I scooped him up b4 Miami game. Now he really wants Michel back as well as being pissed off about Kamara not getting touches wants to trade him.

Right now he is settling with Howard for Dalton
Screenshot_20181010-125943_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Which am I better off with or try and make both trades happen.

And im also satisfied with my team as is but can always be better right.

Why are you looking to trade Matt Ryan?

Would you guys be looking to trade away Jordan Howard or do you think he is going to start producing?

I'm trying to get him with the expectations that after their bye he gets his **** together and does more on the field

-I’m in a keeper league with my brother
-I’m in 2nd place, he’s in last place
-He wants my J. Connor for Fournette
-full point ppr

I have David Johnson, Mark Ingram. Devontae Freeman, James Connor

I feel like Fournette will help me win this year, Connor will help me win next year.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Need some help with my WR2 + flex position this week in a 14 man standard league.

Start two:
Amari Cooper
Corey Davis
Keke Coutee
Geronimo Allison
Corey Clement

(Two rb’s I’m starting already are Mixon and Collins)

Appreciate the help in advance!

Devonta Freeman is dealing with a bone contusion in his foot. He missed practice on Wednesday as a result and his status for Week 6 is "in doubt," according to Ian Rapoport. (Ian Rapoport on Twitter)

Fantasy Impact
This isn't what Freeman owners wanted to see coming off his return from another injury. This is setting up for another high-scoring game. If Freeman were to miss the game due to injury, Tevin Coleman would again become an RB2. In addition, Ito Smith would see an increased usage and could be justified as a flex play given the flashes he's shown in this offense.

I’m glad I was able to trade him away last week with Larry Fitz for Ingram and a-rob

Back
Top Bottom